What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Wow that's an expensive shirt :eek: Is it woven with gold leaf? :lmao:

Well I've been after a quality wool shirt/jacket for a while, it was that or a Swanndri and I could only find OG Swannies (nothing wrong with OG but I got lots of green gear already) in the UK.

But yeah it did make my wallet whimper ;)

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
I've ordered a Zpack Arc Blast rucksack in Olive :)

Now I just have to wait and hope I don't get stung on import!

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Well I've been after a quality wool shirt/jacket for a while, it was that or a Swanndri and I could only find OG Swannies (nothing wrong with OG but I got lots of green gear already) in the UK.

But yeah it did make my wallet whimper ;)

Hehe, I can only imagine what your lass said/called you :D

Tbh, I have paid that for many a jacket over the years so the shirt would be no different. A new top for Autumn/winter will be my next spend I think.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Woolrich hardwoods shirt ,Ralph Lauren distressed shirt check shirt , Larksen ctx hunters cap and a riverswest pro hill smock , timberland bamboo calf socks , some bamboo ankle socks and a medium rare 14 oz steak weshed dahn with a Barnsley porter ......good day
jata6u3y.jpg

If Woden Wills It , then it will be so

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Two Feuerhand hurricane lanterns, one brand new and the other barely used. A snip at £25 :)
great price the second hand shop near us wants £28 for one, I posted this in another thread because I could'nt find this one I got a good quality cast iron Dutch oven and a Chinese water stone £20 im going back tomorrow for a large steamer tenner,

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Woolrich hardwoods shirt ,Ralph Lauren distressed shirt check shirt , Larksen ctx hunters cap and a riverswest pro hill smock , timberland bamboo calf socks , some bamboo ankle socks and a medium rare 14 oz steak weshed dahn with a Barnsley porter ......good day
jata6u3y.jpg

If Woden Wills It , then it will be so

Good catch Chis, I've always liked the look of those Hill smocks

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Got a MSR dromedary on the way
nato water bottle
3 or 4 dry bags
a cast iron frying pan
and a snugpak compression sack

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE