What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
i'm gutted. Thanks very much for the advice, the second option is more likely in my current state of mind. Just bought a Beeman Dual calibre......time to blood it lol

I'm not surprised. I've got a rottweilier that's just desperate to p!ss on my SoulPad. Then I'll have a new rug.

How's the Beeman? Nothing but good reviews online (mostly) - kinda tempted myself

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
I'm not surprised. I've got a rottweilier that's just desperate to p!ss on my SoulPad. Then I'll have a new rug.

How's the Beeman? Nothing but good reviews online (mostly) - kinda tempted myself
lol, Beeman is really good. Its the RS3, full power, slight recoil,nice smooth 2 stage trigger and very accurate. 1 1/2 inch groups at 50 yards with Daystate Li pellets and no wind. A better shot would better I reckon, pretty quiet as well. Its bloody heavy though. If your serious about buying one,give me a shout and you can have a play with this one first if you wish.

skids

Oct 19, 2012
Gloucestershire
Not today but over the week, Tenth wonder hornet hammock, 3 season sleeping bag(ebay bargain) crusader cook set. Also got a Laplander saw for fathers day and a mate has made a leather sheath for me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Got meself a nice pair of bargain bins.

Barr and Stroud Sahara 10x42.

Cant wait for them to arrive. Look to be superb quality for the money.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Barr-Stroud-10x42-Waterproof-Binocular/dp/B002BTU6CK

I bought this yesterday... :)

A Ben Orford Field Knife :cool:

BENORFORDNECKER_zpsefebc7f0.jpg

That looks nice. Does that rare earth magnet work, to hold the knife in, even upside down?

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
A brand new Storm F1 Ti that I bought off the classifieds... My wee girl who's 3 &1/2 just told me how to use it- "We had a silver one at Forest Skills... I'll help you collect sticks daddy"

I couldn't be more chuffed with the kettle OR my wee girl!

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
A brand new Storm F1 Ti that I bought off the classifieds... My wee girl who's 3 &1/2 just told me how to use it- "We had a silver one at Forest Skills... I'll help you collect sticks daddy"

I couldn't be more chuffed with the kettle OR my wee girl!

Fantastic, forest schools around my way don't start until kids are 6. :thumbup::thumbup:

touched by nature

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
a lovely shepherds crook walking staff from Patterdale country fair

Kept looking at them for years but saw one handmade by Dennis Wall ( who was very interesting to talk to as well ) so decided to take the plunge

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE