What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
u6eturaj.jpg
replacement lid for my woodgas stove which broke on Saturday after only it's 3rd outing, those original pot rests were ridiculous

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I've a Queen copperhead from moonraker and a couple of Fin bags from endicotts on their way - one as an as iss user and the other for mod projects....

Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
u6eturaj.jpg
replacement lid for my woodgas stove which broke on Saturday after only it's 3rd outing, those original pot rests were ridiculous

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Ive been thinking of getting one of these to replace my original which is getting to close to falling apart point, the newer ones strike me as a bit flimsy though - be interested to see your thoughts on it after some use.

Lister

Settler
Apr 3, 2012
Runcorn, Cheshire
Didn't so much buy as get paid with, another hammock sleeve. Did some remote assistance on a friends computer got asked what it'll cost him, jokingly said "well as a bottle of baileys won't fit in the letterbox I'll take a few hammock sleeves....and lowe they came this morning :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE