Battery Charging

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Which tunnocks caramel wafers do you refer to, blue or red ?

Oooo the plain chocy ones. Used to be a Tunnocks clearance shop.along from where I used to live. Sold big bags of broken/2nds for pennies. Used to keep the staff going for ages after a visit, just placed in a big jar in the staff room for folk to munch on.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

I will need to get my Scottish money changed into jaffa cakes instead of English notes before I head down.

Already starting to stockpile:
jaffa-cakes.jpg

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
A spare battery??

Where's the sense in that?

What can you trade a spare battery for?

Nah much better to have the spare biscuits!

Plus spare biscuits are lighter and probably have more energy.

greg.g

May 20, 2015
birmingham
Glad i just read this. I have been putting some bits a side getting ready, but i did not realise the importance of jafa cakes.
I will have to reorganise my packing:thankyou:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Glad i just read this. I have been putting some bits a side getting ready, but i did not realise the importance of jafa cakes.
I will have to reorganise my packing:thankyou:

Remember they are worth more if they are served chilled, nothing like cold hard cash. Oh and Jafa cakes are the counterfeit ones, Jiffa cakes are only good to pay for cleaning. Authentic Jaffa cakes have a cereal on the bottom.

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
What, like a rice crispy, or a cornflake maybe?

I believe it is wheat.

Oh and SPAM is a currency this year though not necessarily universally accepted at all outlets or is that inlets? I'm bringing 9 cans so I have acquired a refridgerated safe for insurance and assurance purposes.

Last edited:

greg.g

May 20, 2015
birmingham
Would it be possible (or edible) to combine spam and Jaffa cakes in a bushcraft style kebab:campfire:
Oh, the wife asks if malted milks would be an accepted currency?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE