What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
a fridge for the pickup,

varying thicknesses of 01 steel for knife making

a set of Bergan liners, (i,m on the ball Southey, ppal is nearly there!)

a ginsters sausage roll and a can of redbull.

3bears

Settler
Jun 28, 2010
Anglesey, North Wales
finally gave into temptation...

2011-04-18112340.jpg

11binf

Forager
Aug 16, 2005
Phx. Arizona U.S.A
went to REI on friday..got four mountain house meals,a box of shelf-stable sandwhiches(bbq chicken),small photon 2 flashlight,a new magnesium fire starting bar and lastly a Buff meniro wool head over..today i got a can of O.D. spray paint and velcro patches...vince g. 11B Inf..

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
My name is Tim, i am a kit-a-holic. i have been a recovering kit-a-holic now for about a year, however recently i have been slipping and giving into my weaknesses.

I havent just been buying kit for myself, but i have been buying a second kit for my brother to use.

My recent purchase
Bivi Bag (for bro)
Sleeping Bag (for bro)
a molle pouch for a new and imporved FAK and some new first aid bits
a poncho liner (which the wife found the receipt for on my email account opps)
a mpi resuable space blanket
a 10ltr Ortlieb water bag

and a book of oxfordshire walks...

I think its time i get help..... off to see the bank manager later :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Keyring Spy capsules from Home Bargains. Intended to hold nitroglycerine tablets for folks with angina, so they'll do my antihistamines nicely :approve: and a wee sewing set, and a mini screwdriver and tweezers set, or even some puri tabs.
49p each :D so I bought a few :)

cheers,
Toddy

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Didn't actually buy it today, but it arrived in the post. Parent kindly invested in a made to measure Hilltrek Braemar Ventile Smock for my burthday last month, so I suppose I didnt even really buy it. Oh well
DSC_1160.jpg

Cant wait to use it!!!

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
I got a lump of boulder with several lines of opal in it from a market in Queensland. Set me back $10 and looks amazing. They mine all of their own opal and some of the stuff that they had was amazing.

Not really 'bushcrafty', but meh. :lol:

Last edited:

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
2 packs of 3 Light my Fire minisporks and a Wild Country Citadel XL family tent and groundsheet protector. It was remarkably cheap as the new model comes out in May and the differences are minimal so I ain't fussed its not the very latest model.

ATB

Tom

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE