What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kINGPIN

Nomad
Dec 14, 2009
Cambridgeshire UK
I've always liked the idea of lightweight hiking and camping, but never liked the cost. Until today my only piece of titanium was a spork (not because it is light, just because it is metal). But today I had splurge on the stuff. I'll be doing a reviews on all this stuff in my blog soon if anyone is interested.

MSR titan kettle (as recommended on here by plenty of people)
Titanium long handled spork
Titanium pegs
750ml Titanium bottle
Lightweight ground sheet
Mini uco candle lantern

....i'm expecting a call from the bank any time now. haha

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Ummm...

Lowe Alpine Sting... Snugpak kids sleeping bag for the wee one :) ... RM Sparkstick... Paracord (again) Bushmoot ticket

There's quite a bit more, but I'm keeping that quiet ;)

One happy TBL!

Woz888

Aug 17, 2010
Downunder
1 each Silky Pocketboy 170 & Bigboy 2000 folding saws. Used them a hour later and they are as good as they are cracked up to be. Pleased as!

Recta DP 6 G compass (to compare with my Silva 15 TDCL or whatever global type it is...)

Another Mora 137 (had one, sold it, regrets so stimulate economies...)

ALMOST bought a GSI Minimalist but US shipping would double the cost (23 US for the set, 25 or more for shipping...), haven't found a closer reseller though...

Just gotten rid of most of my other redundant stuff.... there now is space left in the house, the shed, the attic, the closet, the car... WOW ;-)

Grtz Johan

Radix lecti

Native
Jan 15, 2006
Gloucester
Oiled the leather on my new unissued Swedish M39 army pack. Cheers
Daz

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 23

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
Took delivery of more made-to-measure Extreme Outdoor Clothing gear from Keith. Elite K2 fleece shirt, a second K2 fleece Explorer jacket and a pair of Ranger trousers for my boy. Keith is retiring next year so I am buying up all the stuff he makes - it is that good.

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
1 each Silky Pocketboy 170 & Bigboy 2000 folding saws. Used them a hour later and they are as good as they are cracked up to be. Pleased as!

Watch out on the Pocketboy 170 if you haven't used one before. I snapped the tip off mine by catching it slightly on the (uncutting) forward stroke. Spare blade cost £23 delivered - more than a Laplander!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE