What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
A friend in the trade tells me they go for 40+ usually, if in decent condition and wartime, herselfs going on ebay tonight so you may want to give it a week to maximise the scarcity value, if you plan to get rid. The last one we had I swapped it and a few more surplus bits got on carboots for a unworn NZ army issue Swanni.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
And a whole load of quick release keyrings to put around my tarp so I can easily plug in a guy line of the appropriate length or type. Kind of experimenting for something to do! I may stick them on the tipi as well if they don't pop apart when tensioned. I have used these on the internal pocket loops of smocks etc so I can clip penknives, torches etc inside as this stops them getting lost.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-x-Quick...392?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3a849691c0

key-mate-key-ring-release.jpg

Last edited:

sausage100uk

Settler
May 4, 2013
United Kingdom
e6asumag.jpg
Bought thes recently off ebay. Works like a dream

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

sausage100uk

Settler
May 4, 2013
United Kingdom
a paltry £19.99, local seller about 10 miles away. its built like a precision engineered tank, recently been serviced too. used it to alter some clothes and will be making my hammock straps later on today.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Nice find Sausage, if I was you I would remove this hinges and put them the on the other way so that the knuckle in not standing proud.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
One of these

1487260-cord_bean_bag_chair_brown.jpg

Called into Aldi on the way back from the builders merchants having bought 5 sheets of plasterboard as well (but that doesn't count, does it cos' that's boring) So I mooched into Aldi and saw this huge black teardrop shaped lump was sat there, it was the last one and looked lonely and I remembered how comfy the one I had years ago was so I hauled it to the till to ask how much. €23... just under £20. Seemed rude not to have it at that price.

Looking forward to spending many a flopped out evening in front of the woodburner... trying to get out of the damned thing :lmao:

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Not all today but over two days I've been getting ready for a trip to Finland in February

Atlas 1230 military snow shoes
Fox outdoor arctic ice boots and spare liners
US army pilot glove things
Deadsled pulk/sled from the state's
Custom extended Arctic Polski (extended polish lavvu)
Snugpak expanda panel for my softie 9

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Not all today but over two days I've been getting ready for a trip to Finland in February

Atlas 1230 military snow shoes
Fox outdoor arctic ice boots and spare liners
US army pilot glove things
Deadsled pulk/sled from the state's
Custom extended Arctic Polski (extended polish lavvu)
Snugpak expanda panel for my softie 9

That dead sled is a good idea mate. Be interested to see how it goes.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
A MSR ti spoony tooly thing, to eat with and filed strip my MSR whisperlite
A pink spork
a pink torch
MSR dromedary spigot cap

tom moran

Nov 13, 2013
United Kingdom
dd jura2 as my dutch army bag has finally died(well it died in the spring but who needs a zip in the summer? :)) and a hultafors heavy duty knife for 6.95, cant argue with that price

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Pair of unworn (they are still flat!) Berghaus goretex gaiters for £4 in The Cancer Research shop in the valley. Just what the middle son needed. Even the colours what he would have picked.

ATB

Tom

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE