What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kristophish

Native
Mar 17, 2012
nuneaton
Wow! Like that. You won't be disappointed. Bilmos kit is great stuff

Its great. Ive had a few things from ian in the past and i cant fault him at all. Im building up my bilmo collection. Tarp. Saw case another tarp on its way and now the pack. Love his stuff

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Great pants Chis, been wearing a pair for the last few years and I've even got a 2nd pair squirreled away for when the first pair die

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Great pants Chis, been wearing a pair for the last few years and I've even got a 2nd pair squirreled away for when the first pair die

Good health....not had them off since I bought em 😆 I should have bought a first aid kit too....swmbo ain't too chuffed ....I've over 7ton invested in britches so far !!!
2 fjallravens , 3 laksons, 1 harkila , 1 riverswest , 1 il Lago ....

MT606

Nomad
Jan 17, 2013
North of the southern wall.
a Stesco Hikers stove on Thursday and an m1949 mountain sleeping bag today...gona have to sell some of my things I think to make room else SHTSMBO will start bending my ear amongst other things.....

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
a Stesco Hikers stove on Thursday and an m1949 mountain sleeping bag today...gona have to sell some of my things I think to make room else SHTSMBO will start bending my ear amongst other things.....

Hi can relate to that....
my lundhags may have to go as she's only seen me wearing them a dozen times this year.
I've bought some new Haix boots as I couldn't bear the thought of wearing the lundhags for work and play....and I'm still in love with my wellies ......arrrrgh

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding

I've even got a 2nd pair squirreled away for when the first pair die

Mmmm cogs turning now....I should do the same as they often seem hard to find once current UK stocks sell ......mmmm what can I sell ???

Nailed Horbury Bridge rapids .....wooooooo

whale_omelette

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2010
north
I'm off work this week so I'v splurged big time, mainly bushcrafty things too.
dc4 sharpener
large crook knife
fleece jacket and hood snood
MSS (legit confirmed thanks to the fine folks here)
laplander saw

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Bought one of these today, not sure why as I have plenty of water bottles.

But mainly think I bought it as SWMBO said is didn't need one lol.

ca313da485dd22403120485bd1bc2fed.jpg

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Hit the charity shops today and found some as new stuff.

Brasher Hillmaster Classic walking pole, missing the cage but otherwise new £2.99, just the job as the eldest has outgrown his Leki Pathfinder kiddies stick.

PX adventure inflatable pillow, £1.50

old school gents saw to do up 50p

still in its stuff sack OG medium snugpak Sleeka jacket, as new except the tiniest fluffing of the black cuff binding. £7 Weirdly I got a identical one for a fiver a couple of weeks back.

atb

Tom

wandering1

Nomad
Aug 21, 2014
Staffordshire
Hit the shops today and went into a surplus store
Bought an old poncho (somewhat damaged). That's being repurposed and turned into a couple of sleeves for my bow saw and tripod setup

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
A railroad cross tie. The dogs had dug under the fence and escaped so I filled in the hole and put the cross tie against the fence to keep them from digging.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE