What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Yet another bloomin stove- when the wife finds out she will go ape!

Bought the Kovea Spider as it was half the price of the Optimus Vega I really wanted. Now I have bought the Vega off someone on the OM classifieds- used once, with an Optimus food pouch cozy thing and a firesteel...

Oh well, one of them will be up for sale soon (assuming the wife finds out that is!)

;)

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
Yet another roll of Stein throwline, this time 2.2mm

http://www.frjonesandson.co.uk/prod...es/stein-skyline-dyneema-throwline-2-2mm-50m/

Great to splice ! (The 1.8 is better than zing-it / Lash it IMO ) But aint that cheap when you get to the checkout. Think £25 rather than £16

Also..
zipper and grosgrain for my hammock project :naughty: 99.9% sourced now. If anyone knows what Brandon (warbonnet) uses for the pull out cords (Not shock cord ) on a blackbird? Let me know !
Or if the small split rings (keyrings) come from the fishing suppliers?
Cheers !
Jon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 23

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
If anyone knows what Brandon (warbonnet) uses for the pull out cords (Not shock cord ) on a blackbird? Let me know !
Or if the small split rings (keyrings) come from the fishing suppliers?
Cheers !
Jon

The pull out cords on mine are white shock cord, the loops the cord is attached to is grosgrain ribbon. I have split rings rings on mine, roughly 10mm across.

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
I brought some knife making scales :)
amuty4y9.jpg
jutuqehe.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
Yet another bloomin stove- when the wife finds out she will go ape!

Bought the Kovea Spider as it was half the price of the Optimus Vega I really wanted. Now I have bought the Vega off someone on the OM classifieds- used once, with an Optimus food pouch cozy thing and a firesteel...

Oh well, one of them will be up for sale soon (assuming the wife finds out that is!)

;)

Can I have the good lady wife's phone number as I would live to be the one to tell her about your, not another stove purchase. Epic and got everything else there I'd MasterCard lol

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Paid for earlier but arrived today, 50 more hawthorn plants with rooting powder stuff and 6 Anglo Saxon motif leather stamps from Daegrad Tools over in Sheffield.

atb

Tom

CallsignSam

Nomad
Jun 13, 2013
Kent
Well, I didn't buy anything, but it's my birthday today so I got some nice prezzies.
A Condor Bushlore, a Ben Orford medium crook knife, a Snugpak Sleeper Lite, a zebra billy can, a Lansky puck and Bushcraft by Mors Kochanski.

A good haul I would say.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Ordered up 3 paraffin lamps for the Suffolk group, so we have light in the dunny and around camp.
Also ordered me a fenix e01 torch to replace my old maglite solitare which does not like recharagable batteries and a bahco wrecking knife

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE