What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
$_3.JPG

Goretex Beretta Waterfowl/Hunting/wading Parka in Realtree Max4

Last edited:

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Took delivery today of a Kovea Spider gas stove (some very good reviews out there) which will become my year round stove (gas can can be inverted for cold weather use) and a Gul top for canoeing (bargain on Amazon!)

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
A Volkswagen Tiguan Diesel 2.0 TDi BlueMotion Tech Escape 5dr 4x4 in night blue metallic With optional extras. :D [It can park by itself....:11doh:] Its freakin buck rogers.

And these ducks:

avery_pg_mallard_skimmer_no-head_pair_enviro2.jpg

Yay!:confused::yikes::togo:

Last edited:

Chris o

Tenderfoot
Jan 23, 2014
Renfrewshire
Gelert Travel towel and a karrimore 40l dry bag ... Both half price from sports direct.

Being new to bushcraft I've loads of kit I need (want) but may aswell start small..🍄

Chilliphil

Forager
Nov 16, 2013
Hampshire
No problem. I've got one of those power banks but could do with a waterproof box for it like you. Keep forgetting though until I'm off out with it!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

tom.moran

Settler
Nov 16, 2013
Swindon, Wiltshire
i have some that i got from ikea, they are great, ive put near boiling chilli in them and carted it about and they havent split/broken. i guess if you got a box big enough then it wouldnt matter but its wasted space when your not charging

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
i have some that i got from ikea, they are great, ive put near boiling chilli in them and carted it about and they havent split/broken. i guess if you got a box big enough then it wouldnt matter but its wasted space when your not charging

Cheers mate, I'll have to keep an eye out for the double ones.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE