What did you buy today?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Mooching in a charity shop five minutes before closing today, found an interesting looking jacket.......Mottled green, extremely well made, "Cross" logo and asking £8, so I took a punt and wore it to walk the dog on the way home.............Monster hailstorm and gale force winds across the Beacon hill and the jacket is great; good well thought out pockets, completely waterproof, and best of all really good pit zips.

Google tells me it's a Swedish made ski jacket and they seem to range from $200 up to about $500..................I think that's a bargain, eh?.
 
A big, rusty, old file that is actually in better condition than I thought (it's still going for knife steel though) for 0.50€. I wish people were more "throwaway" here, instead of using it til it breaks! I missed out on a two-speed hand-drill for 10€ or 8 if I bargained... damnit!
 
Book Bushcraft - The Ultimate Guide to Survival in the Wilderness by Richard Graves

Ultimate Survival Fire Stix. Contains 12 all-purpose fire starter tinder sticks

Bushcraft Hypothermia Space Bl
Country of Origin: United Kingdom


Bushcraft BCB Liferaft Fishing Kit.

fm21-76 us army survival manual october 1970

usa army survival manual by cp underwood usmc

usa army water manual
 
Goretex DPM jacket and 58 pattern water bottle.

Also bought a couple of sieves and some wire recently to make a campfire popcorn maker to keep my boy amused by the fire :-)
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE