What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
My Wilkinson Sword Dartmoor Knife mini Project was completed today.

I was a bit disappointed not to have secured one from a fellow member on here but in the end it made a lot more sense to buy the parts and do the job my way. These I got from www.dartmoorknife.co.uk to whom I have no affiliation.

My buddy Trevor turned the Pommel Nut out of Aircraft Aluminium which keeps the balance as per the original. Duncan from Dorset Woodland Blades http://www.dorsetwoodlandblades.co.uk/ has done an astonishing job on the grind, matching the original dimensionally but far, far sharper.

Both guys were a joy to do business with.

This project started out as a way to conserve my original numbered blade from further damage and loss of its eye watering value but I'm so pleased with it I may "Pimp" it into an Heirloom Piece.

So I have two but 3 children. Hmmm

wilkinson_sword_dartmoor_by_1kys-d6gwczs.jpg

Last edited:

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Picked up a couple of karrimor dry bags in sports direct reduced down to a couple of quid each. And a sigma lense for my camera

Leiflet

Nomad
Jun 5, 2013
Devon
Top-ups for my first aid kit, couple of SS mugs, a life-time's supply of those little foldy tin opener things - didn't realise how many were in a pack until I opened one.

Cheers,
Leif

leedsbrew

Forager
May 15, 2013
Leeds
Just took delivery of these bad boys

e3uhajyq.jpg

Brown one for me and one each of the green for my brothers! Only ordered them on Monday lunch time! Top service from DD! And I got a free DD tshirt! Win!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE