Lakeland Bushcraft ceased trading?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Genuinely shocked! I always thought of Lakeland Bushcraft as "our shop".

For me as a customer they did everything right - Great, easy to navigate website, competitive pricing and second to none customer service. If a company like that goes under then I really am concerned for the economic prospects of this country.

Condolences Mark - if you can establish a business of that quality once - you can do it again.

Bandis

Nov 23, 2009
south east
Really sorry to hear this news.

I visited Lakeland last year while staying up in the Lakes and found Mark to be really good helpful bloke.

Hopefully things will improve for you soon.

Hetzen

Forager
Feb 5, 2009
West London
Thank's Lurch.

I've very much enjoyed searching and shopping at your store. I've always felt that you've stocked items that worked and chosen with care for the user. Pre and after sales only confirmed that to me. I wish you all the best, and know that what ever your next venture, it will be executed with precision and care to detail, qualities always worth that little bit extra value.

Cheers fella.

Jon

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Sad to hear Lurch, you certainly had a great shop and never disappointed anyone. Has been great to meet you in person, maybe you can get to more meets now and enjoy the outdoors more though. Good luck in the future.

twix

Banned
May 18, 2011
England
sorry to see a good online store gone, only used for a few small purchases but excellent service as with everyone else

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
Just wondering Mark, what has happened to your stock?

Some has gone back to suppliers to clear debts, some will be going back, some remains. At the moment my priority is to get the warehouse handed back to the landlord, so clearing out and painting is the big thing for now. Later I'll have stock to shift which to be honest will mostly be going to pay off suppliers. As a limited company I could just chuck it in the skip and say knickers to my suppliers but that's not my nature.

Jul 31, 2012
Bristol
hi,
So if Lakeland Bushcraft have ceased trading who are these people on Amazon UK and are the knives they sell Koshah? i.e is it safe to buy their goods

Ray

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE