Lakeland Bushcraft ceased trading?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Just went to look at the Lakeland Bushcraft website and saw this
Lakeland Bushcraft Website said:
[h=1]Welcome To Lakeland Bushcraft Trading[/h]I'm sorry to say Lakeland Bushcraft has ceased trading. Thank you to all our previous customers

Not sure if people already know about this or not, but its news to me. Got some good kit from there and was always happy with the service.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Wow, not seen that

I did notice the catalogue had been suspended a few days ago.

I'm sure Mark will be on to fill us in at some point but I wish him well in whatever he's doing, prolly spending more time with the sprog for one

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Oh, I am sorry to hear that.

Last Friday I rang to order a couple of things, but to my surprise the 'phone wasn't answered. Now I know why.

I wish Mark all the best with whatever's next.

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
sign of the times im afraid !!!!! I phoned a training centre yesterday for a CSCS card and they told me they were closing down !!!

Good luck out there ??

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
That's bad news! A great company to deal with and Mark is/was a top bloke.
Future ventures? Mark, set up your own micro brewery :) your home brew was spectacular :)
All the best for the future matey...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Really, really sorry to hear this :sigh:
Never the slightest qualm in recommending Mark's company, and never a bad report from anyone who bought from him, even when Cockermouth was under several feet of water.

Best wishes in whatever you do next Mark :D

atb,
Mary

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
I don't usually join these sort of threads. But as a very happy customer of a big ticket item which Lurch let me try for a week (his own to boot!) to make sure it suited me before buying I am sorry to learn this. Thanks for the exceptional service and good wishes for the future.
Alan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE