Fifth Underblanket Group Buy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Ian, have you a rough idea when the order will go in? I'm dying to have a go in my new under blanket! I've promised one of the kids that we will go out and evaluate them when they arrive, and Ratbag says he willcome along aswell.

Incidentally, we just got back from a trip out with our air rifles where we saw an amazing shooting star. I think the international space station may have just landed on Manchester!

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Nice one! Thanks for keeping us updated, It's sad that this will be the last one, I don't understand why there hasn't been more demand, what with winter approaching rapidly.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
List at present is

Spamel x 2 PAID
Aragon PAID
Gwhtbushcraft PAID
Womble
Angus Og PAID
Pollit PAID
JamesOConnor
Charlie KMQ PAID
skint PAID
Snufkin PAID
Twisted Firestarter PAID
Humpback PAID
Bluecanoe SoTP PAID
bikemec SoTP PAID
packman SoTP PAID
Dav SoTP PAID
Flyboy SoTP PAID
snudz PAID
LightfootPAID
Philliplomax PAID
Smokoe x 2 PAID
addo PAID
Oetzi PAID
thingswelike PAID
Karl5 PAID
Tiley PAID
Porcupine PAID
strollon PAID
windward PAID

Today is the last day. Group buy for this item will finish at midnight. If I do get a retailer interested price WILL go up.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Have just sent you a PM . I have sent you the same details as everyone else and their payments have come through. I don't know how you are working it.

Edit, Glad to see you have worked it out.

oetzi

Settler
Apr 25, 2005
below Frankenstein castle
My apologizes to everyone involved in this group buy (especially Ian, who may have gone through the roof several times because of me), but I didnt know that PP works by transferring money to a given email adress.
Usually, in the past, I got an invoice with an account number at the german branch of JP Morgan and I transferred the money to this account from my bank account. So I waited for details to come, which of course didnt, until today when a friend told me about it and made the transfer from his PP account for me.
Again, I am terribly sorry for holding this up so long.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
My missus has even agreed to come out for a night when they arrive! This could be the start of bringing her round to my way of thinking! Now all I have to do is convince her we need a Land rover, a large heated tent, and no longer need society and that we need to scoot off and travel round Mongolia and I will be a happy chap!

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Well guys, I put the order in on Monday and spoke to the factory manager ( great bloke) He sometimes comes on site.:) Anyway he has said that they should be ready about 8 October. So as soon as I get them I will send them out.
Ian.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE