2nd TrueNorth tarps group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
yes..sorry guys been a bit busy......i'll get the postage prices and then let you know the full price.
i rang jed today as i had already been asked for a price of a zero pack, jed said £67.99
is this ok guys

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
that five items..wow you guys sure you don't want to hang it out for a while !!!!
ok jeds away this week and i can't find the weights of the items. and i now need to find out what jed will sell the green tarp for !
just so you know postage for 2kg will be £6.66.....4kg £8.22...5kg £11.02.
can you give me till monday next week sorry guys ..need to ask jed something

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
peatbog ......large tarp and zero pack
jaykay54.......zero pack
logit........little green tarp
chainsaw......large tarp

pm's sent

May 20, 2009
Scotland
Hi Sandbag....I've never done one of these 'group buys' before (but I do have a paypal account) - can you let me know who I send what to?
Many thanks,
JayKay

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok guys i'm still waiting for a payment ...you know who you are !!!
as soon as the money is in my paypal i'll get jed to send them all out.
then i can pay him when the paypal buts the money in my account.

May 20, 2009
Scotland
Hi Sandbag,
Happy to make payment, but I need a bit of help having never done a group buy before:
- The zero sac was £67.99 + p&p...how much is the p&p?
- To make a paypal payment I need an email address - can you let me know your email address.
Cheers,
JayKay

May 20, 2009
Scotland
Hi Sandbag,
Previous messages had said '£67.99 for zero sac' but just wanted to confirm that this was inc p&p since another message had given a '2kg p&p of £6.66'.....(my existing zero sac is less than 2kg so assumed it wouldnt be more even if needed to be added on)
...also need an email address for paypal......
...+ you / jed eventually need a delivery address for me...who do you want me to send it to?
Thanks for bearing with a new buyer!
JayKay

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
Hi JayKay

Sandbag has PM'ed you. A Private Message. If you look up at the top right of the screen you will see a wee box saying "welcome JayKay, you last visited: blah and a clickable link saying "private messages:" then unread 1 (or more) If you click on this you will see some stuff from sandbag. Only you and sandbag can see these messages you can reply to him directly on these.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Alan

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok guys i now have all the money in and have sent an email to jed to send out the items .
let me know when you have your stuff
thanks guys
sandbag :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE