2nd TrueNorth tarps group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Ok folks as i keep being asked i'm doing another group buy for TrueNorth tarps and zero packs.Just so you know Jed only has 10 large tarps left at the moment but plenty of normals tarps and zero packs.
ok it's the same deal as last time 30% but we need at least 10 people to get that deal.
if you want to look at the item heres a link http://www.truenorthoutdoor.co.uk/merchandise.htm

Price list
Products...................... .............................. ......................RRP..... .............................. ............Gp Buys

Discounts /VAT........................... .............................. .......Inc VAT................30%........ ..................15%

Zero 1 Bag (Waterproof 50litre Rucksack)..................... .......79.99.................5 5.90.......................... 67.99

Big Tarp (4.5m x 3m)........................... .............................. .84.99................59.49... .......................72.25

Little Tarp Green (3m x 2.4m)......................... .....................69.99.... ............48.99............. .............59.49

Little Tarp Blue(3m x 2.4m)......................... ........................69.99. ................39.99......... ................52.70

plus there is going to be P&P on top of that aswell.

Ok payment will be by paypal,cheaque and bank payment

i'll put some pics on here in a day or so
ok guys

sandbag47 :)

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Bol.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I rang Jed about a week ago to sort this GB out with him .And he told me he had 10 large tarps for this GB. Last night I sent an email to tell him i had started the GB. Just got one back to tell me has only has 2 large tarps left !!
I have rang him and he say's that he isn't going to have any more for about 2 months.
So the choises are keep the GB going and hope that we get them in 2 months or stop it..
Ok guys let me know what you think.
This happened with my second DD GB and the guys ended up with a better tarp !

SANDBAG47

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
I'm in no rush, but would like one at the price... Probably should kill it and restart it later rather than having folks waiting for a couple of months.?? Your call, your GB!

Cheers,

Alan

peatbog

Tenderfoot
Oct 7, 2008
paisley, Scotland
I am away for a weeks fishing in Ireland, please don't make any hasty decisions for a week please.
I would take the 15% discount if need be. After all this the time of year I would be wanting to use the kit.

Cheers peatbog

peatbog

Tenderfoot
Oct 7, 2008
paisley, Scotland
Hi Sandbag, It looks like lack of interest. I would like to go ahead with a big tarp ( green) and a zero 1 sac.
Can you tell me the total cost please.

cheers peatbog

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok guys i have been in touch with jed..he just got back from a holiday...hense the delay.
he will do the last 2 large tarps for £67.99 plus postage .

i'll pm both of you later after i had some sleep

sandbag47 :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE