Storm Kettle Group Buy [closed]

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
I have been chatting with the lads at the storm kettle shop (tornado boiler co), and am fortunate enough to be able to offer a group buy on the full range of storm kettles currently in production (sadly at the moment I can't offer the cook kit or pan support, but these can be bought from them direct)

Firstly we have the Storm F1 kettle
f1 kettle.jpg
0.5l capacity, rrp £39.94 inc del
group buy price £32 inc del

Then the F1ti titanium coloured hard anodised version
same size as F1
f1 ti kettle.jpg
rrp £54.94 inc del
group buy price £41 inc del

Storm F2 poppin kettle
storm f2 kettle.jpg
850ml capacity
rrp £42.94 inc del
group buy price £35 inc del

Storm F3 popular kettle
storm f3 kettle.jpg
1l capacity
rrp £46.94 inc del
group buy price £38 inc del

Storm F4 original kettle
storm f4 kettle.jpg
1.5l capacity
rrp £50.94 inc del
group buy price £42 inc del

These are excellent kettles, as I'm sure some of you have either seen them or own one. I have the F1, and love it.

I will not be making a 'wage' from this group buy, nor am I doing this for any kind of personal gain. I am simply a very happy customer who has been fortunate enough to be given the chance to offer these tremendous discounts.

As per group buys, payment to be made via paypal or bank transfer, all quoted prices include delivery to UK. We are hoping to get about 10 purchases in total, but there is no limit to the numbers. I'll run this, looking for at least 10 buyers, more the merrier. I'll run this for 2 weeks.

Please put your names in list format, and pm me for paypal address, I'll take all your details, so when The kettles arrive I can get em sent out to you.

If this is successful, I will be able to run more of these hopefully with the cook kits and pan supports next time.

Any questions just ask..

Steve

Last edited:

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
They are excelent kettles. I took part in a revue over on SOTP, & they allowed me to keep the kettle after i'd done the review. I passed it on however so others could try it out. However when the re-vamped it late on, they sent me the new model FOC !, excelent people to deal with.

Rob

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
They are excelent kettles. I took part in a revue over on SOTP, & they allowed me to keep the kettle after i'd done the review. I passed it on however so others could try it out. However when the re-vamped it late on, they sent me the new model FOC !, excelent people to deal with.

Rob

Aye, they are good honest folk.

I use my f1 all the time, love it. I often use it with a trangia on the boot of the jeep.

touched by nature

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
Very kind of you Steve for this group buy. :) Unfortunately Mr M.O.T tester has other plans on current spending :(

But I will be watching;)

cheers

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Johnnyboy1971- Storm F1 x1. £32.
welchyd1 - Storm F1 x1 £32
Ed_Edwards - Storm F1 £32
beachlover - Storm F1 titanium x1 @ £32

Last edited:

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Very very tempting, might have to shift some stuff to free up space and collateral to get one. Like the look of the f1.

I used the f1 when you came over with Mike. They are cracking things.
3e6a4e7y.jpg

touched by nature

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE