Storm Kettle Group Buy [closed]

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
I'm flabbergasted. Interlink express arrived this morning with a parcel. All the kettles have been delivered back to me. I emailed the courier company this morning who assured me they were using either TNT or DPD.

They are to be recollected again within 24 hours from my parents as I'm in the tin tent at the moment.

Rest assured they will be delivered, this debacle unfortunately is out of my hands but please accept my apologies.

Steve

touched by nature

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Steve is away with family at moment , I think he comes back tomorrow. His tintaweb signal is virtually non existant where he is . It's killing him not having web but his swmbo loves it :D

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

Tyla

Tenderfoot
Oct 9, 2006
Sussex, UK
Lucky I didnt want it urgent i suppse, if you are in touch with him is there anyway of finding out if they've been sent out?

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Sorry for the delay. As Chiseller explained, I've been away and without a mobile Internet signal.
The kettles will be with you this week.

Seems I've been screwed by an eBay courier fraudster.
This time they will go royal mail, via the post office, on route to them now.

I can't apologize enough for this, but like I said before, they were collected by a courier some time ago and as far as I was concerned that was it. If the delivery side had gone to plan, they would have arrived with you all the week they arrived.

Steve

touched by nature

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Mine just arrived buddy, thank you for sorting this out. Let me know if you were out of pocket as a result of the cockup with couriers as its not fair if you have to pay extra for everyone's to be sent twice!

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Cheers mate, glad they've started landing eventually.

I'm out of pocket by a fair bit, but I'm hoping to claw it back from eBay.

As for chipping in, it's a generous offer, but my plan was to not take a cut from this group buy, instead give you guys the best deal I could.

What I would suggest is that if you could take some action shots of the kettles or maybe videos of the kettles being used, boil times, using them on stoves like Johnnyboy has done and email them to storm (email can be found on their website) as they are wanting feedback from us bushcraft folk so they can improve future designs etc. The guys are storm are a fantastic bunch and really do listen to feedback.

One thing I've been experimenting with is using a homemade pot stand on top of the kettle to see what I can cook in the time it takes the water to boil.

Thanks to everyone again.

Steve

touched by nature

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
Mine just arrived buddy, thank you for sorting this out. Let me know if you were out of pocket as a result of the cockup with couriers as its not fair if you have to pay extra for everyone's to be sent twice!

happy to chip in if ebay/paypal doesn't work out, you shouldn't end up out of pocket....waiting at the window for the delivery guy!.......

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE