Fifth Underblanket Group Buy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
Mine's just arrived. Many thanks for doing this, Ian. I'll post some feedback as soon as I can get an opportunity to play, but since I've already used one (at the Bushmoot) I know that I'm getting quality.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Had a quick play with it today. I went up the local woods with Abi, my two year old, put it up and we climbed in. Instant warmth, it was amazing! You really can feel a difference. I need to fine tune the set up, it isn't quite as simple to put up as I first thought, but it looks like it will become a firm part of my set up. I have kept it fastened to m hammock and chucked the whole thing into the stuff sack, it just fits!

We had a good time, Abi was hooped as she was up all night and fell asleep on the way back whilst sat on my shoulders! Her chin was on the top of my head, and I thought it felt a bit heavy! We had an interesting trip as a woodpecker was knocking away above our head, oblivious to the fact that we were there watching!

Gwhtbushcraft

Settler
Nov 16, 2006
Warwickshire
I have been away but have returned to find a slip through the door. I am looking forward to picking it up and will let you know when i have. Thank you Ian
George

Jonathan W

Jan 9, 2007
Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire
Hello. Ok. I had read about the blankets being available from Reading before, but feel sure that I also heard that you might be doing one last order. Never mind. As for being one of my patients, I doubt that you could afford me. :) Thanks forpointing me in the right direction though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE