Fifth Underblanket Group Buy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 16, 2007
Crawley
Just to clarify things. These Underblankets and the Quilts are made by Snugpak on my order, they are only available from myself. I get a bit annoyed when people try to go direct to Snugpak. They wont supply you, due to copyright law, so please, if you want one put your name on the list. We need 30 orders to make this doable. So if people try to go behind my back it may deprive genuine people from getting one.

Sorry, saw the group buy on "song of the paddle", clicked on the link to here, but couldn't get the link to work, tried e-mailing a few companies for an underblanket (including Snugpac, 'cos thats where I got my sleeping bag), got no replies, tried the link a few hours later and got through and got myself on the list - didn't realise they were a special order, humbly apologise for going behind your back, but it wasn't on purpose
Charlie KMQ

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
regrettably have to take myself off the list - my landy has just failed its mot with £1500 of welding needed, so i need a new one, and funds are diverted. s.orry Ian for any inconvenience
Spamel x 2!
Aragon
Silverback
Gwhtbushcraft
Womble
Angus Og
Pollit
JamesOConnor
Charlie KMQ
skint

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Put me down for one please.
Spamel x 2!
Aragon
Silverback
Gwhtbushcraft
Womble
Angus Og
Pollit
JamesOConnor
Charlie KMQ
skint
Snufkin
Many thanks:) .

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
Spamel x 2!
Aragon
Gwhtbushcraft
Womble
Angus Og
Pollit
JamesOConnor
Charlie KMQ
skint
Snufkin
Twisted Firestarter
Humpback

I'll have to work out a modification to Magickelly's hanging to accommodate my Hennessy. I expect I'll use bungy so that once inside the undeblanket will snap into position.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
List up to press is:-

Spamel x 2!
Aragon
Gwhtbushcraft
Womble
Angus Og
Pollit
JamesOConnor
Charlie KMQ
skint
Snufkin
Twisted Firestarter
Humpback
Bluecanoe SoTP
bikemec SoTP

Think it is now time to start asking for names and addresses plus confirming your order, by PM please.
Thank you.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Well things are finally starting to take off. SoTP are now taking an interest, thank you all.

Spamel x 2
Aragon
Gwhtbushcraft
Womble
Angus Og
Pollit
JamesOConnor
Charlie KMQ
skint
Snufkin
Twisted Firestarter
Humpback
Bluecanoe SoTP
bikemec SoTP
packman SoTP
Dav SoTP
Flyboy SoTP

snudz

Jan 23, 2007
West Sussex
Spamel x 2
Aragon
Gwhtbushcraft
Womble
Angus Og
Pollit
JamesOConnor
Charlie KMQ
skint
Snufkin
Twisted Firestarter
Humpback
Bluecanoe SoTP
bikemec SoTP
packman SoTP
Dav SoTP
Flyboy SoTP
snudz

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Just thought I would let everyone know, that this fifth group buy will definitly be the last. The fourth one was rather slow and this one appears to be the same. So if anyone is THINKING about getting one this is the one to be on. I know I have said it before but I am getting tired of it now. As soon as the list gets to 30, that's it, finished.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I'll bet anything that come the autumn/winter, people will be clammering for one. It's a shame you feel that way about doing the group buys, but I see your point. It has been really difficult trying to get the numbers for this one. I'm sure all 30 will go soon enough.

PP on the way.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE