Fifth Underblanket Group Buy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Ian,

I am sad to have missed out on these :( I would have liked 4 ideally but in reality couldn't afford just one.

So, my solution has been to create my own which I hope will do the job. It's now finished all bar the dyeing from blue to... erm, let's see, what colour? OG! well, I bought OG but what the resulting colour we'll see :D

I'll post some pics hopefully at the weekend.

Sep 21, 2005
bristol
Cant believe i've missed so many opportunities, a solution to keep the cold away and at great value. If anyone has any spare, or if there is any left pm me cheers, aeddon

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Well, have just got all the plastic envelopes addressed. Just waiting for blankets now.

I am making enquiries to see if I can find anyone to retail these blankets. Have one or two irons in fire. Will keep you all informed.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Well, as promised I have found a retailer to take over the sale of Underblankets and Quilts.
The retailer is http://www.woodlandedge.co.uk/ .They are putting an order into Snugpak so they should have some blankets in stock in the near future. The advantage with Woodland Edge will be that you wont have to wait for a group buy to run its course because they will be in stock.

I hope you will support them as you have done me in the past.

I will have to find something else to do now.

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Well, as promised I have found a retailer to take over the sale of Underblankets and Quilts.
The retailer is http://www.woodlandedge.co.uk/ .They are putting an order into Snugpak so they should have some blankets in stock in the near future. The advantage with Woodland Edge will be that you wont have to wait for a group buy to run its course because they will be in stock.

I hope you will support them as you have done me in the past.

I will have to find something else to do now.

Well done Ian. You've started something there mate, you should be proud!

So, what next then? :naughty: :lmao:

thingswelike

Forager
Jun 15, 2007
Peak District
Well that was a nice surprise - mine's just been handed to me by Mr Postie.
Thanks very much Ian - looking forward to the quilt too.
It's a bit bigger/heavier than I imagined (about the same as a synthetic sleeping bag), but I imagine when I get the quilt/underblanket and weight it next to my pad/bag there wont be much in it and this should be much more comfortable.

Cheers Ian - looking forward to whatever you come up with next :)

WoodMonkey

Jun 1, 2006
Berkshire
Arrived safely today....Many thanks Ian for all your hard work and thanks to everyone who contributed to this superb piece if kit !! :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE