Cegga group buy - the final thread!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cegga

Nomad
Dec 21, 2006
Sweden
cegga.spaces.live.com
Hi
I am working on some more axes but for the moment i have some other axes that i need to get ready first
and i want this first group buy to end first and there still two axes that i don't know if they are in Uk yet
cegga

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Whats going on here then. I've not been told anything about this so will have to wait till the 'boss' gets back to fill me in.

DFCA

Nomad
Aug 11, 2009
Monmouthshire
Hi All,

Just want to confirm again that my axe arrived safely.

Also, I would like to add my name to Dougsters if the "viking" style axe becomes available :)

All the best
Dave

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
no more lists. ever.
when they arrive you can put your names down for them, but cegga is still busy making the SFA style ones for now.
jonathan: i have no idea, i have asked him a few times, and i assume he can get a refund/find out where his axe is through the postal service he used.
im waiting for him to update me, i cant say anything till then im afraid.

god, ballistol STINKS!

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Emma says Cegga has posted another one out. Not arrived yet, but hopefully it will be OK. The address is correct it was posted too as was the first one. I've had a few deliveries arrive in my absence but deffo no axes. If this one fails to turn up, It's obviously a dodgy postman and I will be taking it up with them personally. Cegga has more than gone out of his way to get them to me, so he shouldn't worry any further about them. It's out of his hands and he owes me nothing at all. In fact I owe him a big thankyou for keeping Emm updated and sending out a second.

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
no chance! you will be testing it out within an hour of opening the box!
i havent been able to get out and try my cegga yet (or my new double bit GB working axe...) so i have been chopping up the logs that were supposed to be for next year... now i just have a load of matchsticks and shavings.... :D :D

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Hurrah, my axe arrived today. No idea whether it was the first or latest one sent, but will let you know if another turns up. Tis a thing of beauty.

Nika

Forager
May 23, 2009
England
Glad you got your axe JonathanD and Scorpio my axe has been out and is well used and abused, I like it better then my GB and I am only now needing to sharpen it, Cegga makes a good Axe.

karlch

Feb 6, 2011
hull
any idea when the next lot of hatchets and viking style ones will be made id like to get on the list for them whenever they are made.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE