Wool Bush Shirt ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Leonidas

Settler
Oct 13, 2008
Briton
www.mammothblades.com
I believe that Welshwhit has got his Mastino now. I look forward to hearing feedback on this as I know that Kev and Peggy worked hard getting this right.

So I make that 1 shirt per 3 months, (Welshwhit gave his measurements in on 31st August....)_
Even though the priority for these seems to have dropped away, it would be great to see photo's of the latest ones to emerge, it might sustain us going for a while.... :rolleyes:

Tom

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
what number was welshwit on the list, really cant be bothered going back 47 pages to find the up to date list, anyone with spare time on their hands can relink the list to this page before i grow to old and die. this kind of thing requires a special mind with real anal tendencies and all i can say is---------OVER TO YOU TOM.....LOL

Leonidas

Settler
Oct 13, 2008
Briton
www.mammothblades.com
Previous page numbnuts :lmao:
According to my calculations you will get yours next summer :cool:

1 Mesquite
2 korvin karbon
3 techworm
4 TeeDee
5 welshwhit
6 lewiman201
7 BushEd
8 coln18
9 Leonidas
10 Pepperana

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
like your style Tom, i new if i baited you, youd go ahead and do the list for me, if only that had worked with cups of tea in the arctic mate, alas i had to go and get them myself while you stretched out in your own personal lavvu.....lol....

hopefully the next few will be done a bit quicker once xmas is over, if not i will have to revisit my waist size for the order of my mastino bushshirt, and i can tell you, they might have to get some extra wool blankets in if i manage to get through all those christmas cakes the wife is bringing in the front door.....

Col

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
OKay - will probably be able to do the remaining in the Top 10 in quick succession now. Kev has access to some extra resource. The next on the list please PM me and we can get the ball rolling.

Welshwhit has got his and I have heard that he is very pleased - but I would like to hear this from the horses mouth (so to speak) and it would be nice to get some comments and a piccie would be great.

Thanks

LBL

welshwhit

Settler
Oct 12, 2005
Mid-Wales
Sorry for teh delay folks!

Yes I have got mine and its a great bit of kit!

Life is a bit manic at the moment, but I'll get some pics up asap with a bit more of a review!

Cheers

Drew

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Just an Update , With the recent bad weather I can now be seen sporting my wool shirt around town , in the car , Dog walking etc Good bit of Kit.

Pepperana

Dec 3, 2009
Netherlands
I think so. Kevin had some intel that he found some small seam factory who can make this on order.
But he is a very busy man with his surplus :) .

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Seen this on Wed whilst I was down in Exeter. This is a nice bit of kit, I really wasn't interested when I saw this GB but if there's one going I'd snap it up.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE