Cegga / BR Axes - 5th (and possibly final) Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

seany boy

Nomad
Mar 21, 2006
Lincolnshire
What's it like Seany Boy?

Tiss a thing of beauty:D

My first Cegga axe was from the batch with the thinner ground edge so heres a few pics

for comparison:)

The new one is the top one with the slightly darker handle

NewKnife038.jpg

A couple of shots showing the slightly thicker profile of the new axe.

NewKnife039.jpg

NewKnife051.jpg

Fit and finish are excellent

NewKnife053.jpg

For scale....:rolleyes: well ok to show off another new sharpe:D

NewKnife064.jpg

NewKnife060.jpg

Needless to say i'm very happy, Ceggas workmanship is spot on

Mirius

Nomad
Jun 2, 2007
North Surrey
My mini was waiting for me when I got home :D

I'm over the moon with it, thanks Cegga and Red. I assume that this one has the second batch profile? Compared to the first batch it really is a thin profile, but I think it'll be just perfect.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
So that`s one to Surrey, one to Birmingham and one to Lincolnshire, I would calculate that Yorkshire should be tomorrow. Lovely jubbly

Unfortunately I have no faith in the postal system at the moment and I wouldn`t be surprised if mine didn`t show up at all. What with my local keen eyed PF delivery man (allegedly) helping himself so far to 1 Ranger Extreme shirt, 1 Knife, sheath & firesteel custom order, 1 Wild Food DVD, 1 pair of Lowa boots and a Nanok sleeping bag. Not to mention the 3 CCTV packages I had to order whilst our cars were getting vandalised, and the Ipod and wait for this, the new Dyson vac !!!
I shouldn`t have to be "hoping" for delivery everytime I purchase something either via the web or mail order etc.

Grrrrrr

Please can I have my axe Mr Postman

Rich

Cegga

Nomad
Dec 21, 2006
Sweden
cegga.spaces.live.com
My mini was waiting for me when I got home :D

I'm over the moon with it, thanks Cegga and Red. I assume that this one has the second batch profile? Compared to the first batch it really is a thin profile, but I think it'll be just perfect.
Yes there was some from the second batch profile on this .I think maybe 5-7 axes .If that not what you expectet mail me .I want all to get that you expected to get :banghead:
Same if you not happy with it mail me so can we get it rigth :deal:
Cegga

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Mea culpa - I agolopize!

I wouldn't mind a review actually if you find a minute - I'd love to know if its "finer" or "clunkier" than an F1?

Red

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
So that`s one to Surrey, one to Birmingham and one to Lincolnshire, I would calculate that Yorkshire should be tomorrow. Lovely jubbly

Unfortunately I have no faith in the postal system at the moment and I wouldn`t be surprised if mine didn`t show up at all. What with my local keen eyed PF delivery man (allegedly) helping himself so far to 1 Ranger Extreme shirt, 1 Knife, sheath & firesteel custom order, 1 Wild Food DVD, 1 pair of Lowa boots and a Nanok sleeping bag. Not to mention the 3 CCTV packages I had to order whilst our cars were getting vandalised, and the Ipod and wait for this, the new Dyson vac !!!
I shouldn`t have to be "hoping" for delivery everytime I purchase something either via the web or mail order etc.

Grrrrrr

Please can I have my axe Mr Postman

Rich

Thats some bad luck you've had there, the axe will turn up have faith.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
The one I ordered has arrived as well and it is lovely.

It was intended as a gift for someone else but I rather think it will stop with me.

Thanks Cegga for creating such a beautiful axe and to Red for organising this.

Cheers,

Huon

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I wonder how long it will take the postie to bring my axe to deepest darkest South West Wales, Damn I wish I still lived in England at times!:rolleyes:

seany boy

Nomad
Mar 21, 2006
Lincolnshire
Mea culpa - I agolopize!

I wouldn't mind a review actually if you find a minute - I'd love to know if its "finer" or "clunkier" than an F1?

Red

I'll see what i can do B R, ( when i get bit of time.... why is my life so busy? :( )

Mind you i've not handled an F1 so would'nt be able to make a comparison as such.

Mirius

Nomad
Jun 2, 2007
North Surrey
Yes there was some from the second batch profile on this .I think maybe 5-7 axes .If that not what you expectet mail me .I want all to get that you expected to get :banghead:
Same if you not happy with it mail me so can we get it rigth :deal:
Cegga

No no no! I'm very happy with it and pleased that it is the thinner profile! Because it's a mini I'm going to be using it for cutting, so the narrower profile is just perfect.

Sorry, but no one is getting this axe off me :D

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Despite my previous whinge about Royal Mail, guess what`s turned up just now. :D

Great work Cegga `n Red :You_Rock_

Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE