Group Buy - Israeli Bandage / Emergency Bandage

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi stew dave 53 here thought i did that my mistake just refund the paypal or if your getting anymore inthe nesr future send me one let me know what you decide
regards dave

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Have a look back through the thread - think I got them straight from the main importer. The loss I took was from packages lost in the post. You'll be responsible for it. Might be worth looking at recorded delivery.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Have a look back through the thread - think I got them straight from the main importer. The loss I took was from packages lost in the post. You'll be responsible for it. Might be worth looking at recorded delivery.

OK Stew , Thanks for that , i'll look into it then post up my intentions.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Just checking to see if anyone Knows of anything else thats come onto the market that is built along the same lines ?? I would have thought its a difficult thing to copyright.

Martyn

Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
There is a civillian and a military version that differ by colour (white and green/grey respectively). Aside from that, they are the same. The civvi version is a spin-off from the success of the military version. It's effectiveness, versatility and ease of use have been proven in conflict and if there was anything else that was equal to it or better that had also been proven in conflict, I think we'd know about it and be doing group buys for that instead. There is a 4" version, a 6" version, I think an 8" abdominal version and a 6" double padded version for padding entry and exit wounds simultaneously. The 4" version is the one you want, it's the most versatile and useful size and the most direct replacement for the FFD. The others are a bit too big for casual carry unless you are a paramedic or a bushcrafter with Münchhausen's.

Last edited:

Stew

Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Exactly.

With the postage discount on a second bandage on as well, it works out ok.

Then some poor schmuck doesn't have to deal with lots of paypal payments and packages! :D

I really wouldn't recommend anyone take a GB on of the size I did without going for recorded delivery and if you add recorded costs on, the ebay seller will prob be cheaper!

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Exactly.

With the postage discount on a second bandage on as well, it works out ok.

Then some poor schmuck doesn't have to deal with lots of paypal payments and packages! :D

I really wouldn't recommend anyone take a GB on of the size I did without going for recorded delivery and if you add recorded costs on, the ebay seller will prob be cheaper!

Fair point. Thanks for that Link , looks good.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE