Group Buy - Israeli Bandage / Emergency Bandage

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Thanks! - pp sent - I hope i calculated it correct - if under please shout, if over 'keep the change' ;)

Thanks for organising this mate!!!!

xavierdoc

Apr 5, 2006
SW Wales
There are 3 left

IF there are still three left, I'll take two of 'em. I'll wait for confirmation before paypalling.

Thanks,

Xav

EDIT: I checked on BB and no one has requested a bandage since the "3 left" post, so I went ahead and paid for 2. See PM. THANKS!

Last edited:

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
The bandages are ordered and should be with me soon.

However, I have a slight problem with this order.
(Yes, I'm frustrated with the whole thing too!)

The VAT was not included in the above price.

I have managed to negotiate to an inc vat price of £3.90 per bandage.

So, I need an extra 50p per bandage per person.

I would issue refunds out to people through paypal but I have removed the money from my account to pay for the bandages, which I have done using some of my money as well for those yet to pay so I can't refund to everyone at once. What I could do is refund a few at a time to stop it going crazy. At the same time I will send a new total to paypal back through!
Some people have been sending through the extra via paypal as 'payment owed' to avoid fees.

If this makes it too much for anyone, feel free to drop me a pm and we can work it out.

Sorry for the hassle!!

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
extra sent - thanks for this, sounds like you have had a 'fun' time! :rolleyes:

reddave

Life Member
Mar 15, 2006
stalybridge
Not trying to make life difficult. Only just revisited this page, extra dosh has now been sent. Thanks for doing this.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Update:

The bandages turned up today.

I have most people's addresses & most people have paid in full. I will start messaging the stragglers tomorrow. :D

Label sheets have been filled, ready for printing so hopefully a batch should be able to go out very soon!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE