Cegga / BR axes - Third Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cccc

Tenderfoot
Mar 25, 2007
North Hampshire
I was just on the phone to my wife a minute ago and she said 'Hang on, the postman's here'...
...Safe and sound from Sweden. Can't wait to get home :cool:

Yup mine has arrived in the office. But I am working from home, so will have to wait until tomorrow, which by that time people will really be worried about what I am buying from Sweden !!!

:) Cant wait !

Cheers Red and Cegga

tinderbox

Forager
Feb 22, 2007
East Lothian
My axe has just arrived, and I'm blown away by the quality of that edge. I've got yet another bald patch on my arm. The haft is just right to be able to drive that edge without resorting to over forceful swings. I'm realy looking forward to putting it through it's paces, but for today I'll just enjoy admiring it in shiny new condition.

A big thank you to Red and Cegga, this is a wonderful item in both design and execution.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
:D Thanks Cegga & Red - :You_Rock_ . Beautifully crafted with an excellent balance. I know I've a good'un because my better half doesn't particularly like sharp things & I had to pry it out of her fingers! Once again - thanks. :notworthy

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
It's now been out to get wet & tickle wood - a seasoned sorbus log. 1st swing was a 2" slice movement which removed a 4" sliver - how cool is this axe? :Wow:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Cegga - theres normally a three day spread or so in the UK - rural dwellers like me - seem to get post a little later - as do Scotland, NI etc.

I'm hopeful Johns will be there tomorrow or the next day

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE