can lannyman come out to play?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
yep can't wait to see everyone again and some new faces.Will have my polish army tipi for my daughter if she'll sleep on her own,i'm hammocking,if not i'll be in the tipi. are we doing a big pot of food if so what would be a good idea to bring ?

merrygold85
toilet digger
mrs toilet digger (maybe)
lannyman
chris_r
Raikey
greensurfingbear
drewdunnrespect (TBC)
Minstrel
andyc54 (plus daughter and nephew)

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
not sure as to what i can get hold of but might get some bunnies maybe some Pheasant if im lucky...

are we willing to chip in if i have to buy some kit, and how much each.

chris_r

Nomad
Dec 28, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
not sure as to what i can get hold of but might get some bunnies maybe some Pheasant if im lucky...

are we willing to chip in if i have to buy some kit, and how much each.

Happy to chip in, just let me know what it comes to.

I'm not fussed about where abouts we are. I was toying with bringing my little motorcycle and loading up the panniers rather than bringing a rucksack. Would be nice to sleep within site of the old girl. Other than that I don't mind much.

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
You'll have to cuddle up without me this time mate, just feel sorry for the perrson who has to help you make a fire before bed when you've had your fun juice off Chris!

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
Alreet guys!.
Talking of new spots lanny, ive just acquired a 50 acre wood for the pleasure of our craft, (not to sound like a coven of witches here! lol).
Needs a little attention as hasnt been used for 2 years. Hopefully i should have it in good shape by then! And is only a fiver per person per night! Any further details and i would be glad to share!

everyone welcome to attend the meet.....

ok then what spot are we thinking of this time, any ideas, new spots????

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
thanks d day, the venue is set for this one but maybe some winter bushcraft at your location would be good, can u pm me the details of location and fires etc etc etc, thanks mate.... if its closer than Brockwell it will become my "NEW" site...;)

kendalphil

Jan 16, 2011
kendal cumbria
Hi All,

Grateful thanks to lannyman8 and toilet digger for the information given could you put my name forward for the 24th & 25th September, hope to put faces to names, new to bushcraft so it will be my first meet.

Looking forward to it already.

Regards

Kendalphil

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Bugger!

i have to pull out,...

i just asked my mate if he fancies coming along ,

just for him to remind me he is getting married that weekend, ....he also had to remind me i,m his best man,..lol,...

so it looks like i,m a tad busy,.....and have to make it up to him for being so aloof about the best day of his life ..hahahahaha ah well, best get my speech knocked up then,..

can someone look after Mark (merrygold) for me please?....

he likes a cuddle before bed, and a milky tea,...

sorry chaps

Chris, i'll give you a call ref "other news" later ;-)

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
Its ok Stu i will learn to cope with you not being there, you know your like my brother and i miss you lots, boo, hoo, hoo...

keep safe dude and will give Mark a big wet kiss for you....;)

Mr Digger, j, im not sure if Moz is off but i will ask him if he is, im sure he will go home though as his girl friend is preggers and does not see him that much.....

if i remember i will bring some Borax and we will see what happens to those chains i have, will see if we cant get them into some form of block or another for that blade for your better half.....:):):):):)

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
J, moz is away on Exercise, my other mate has been moaning for ages for me to take him along, we are both of that weekend so he is coming a too. his name is john...

are you bringing some more chain for me Jamie, it should be good trying to turn it into dammy, i might melt it but we shall see what happens....lol...;)

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
errrrrrm, weeeeeell, do we, well you know, have to......?

they are kind of part of me now...... even though they have no teath left as they have been anealed so meany times from the heat.....:)

ok, i will let you get rid of them, better make some black powder to give them a propper send off...;)

Jul 15, 2011
Northumberland
merrygold85
toilet digger
mrs toilet digger (maybe)
lannyman
chris_r
Raikey
greensurfingbear
drewdunnrespect (TBC)
Minstrel
andyc54 (plus daughter and nephew)
PBee + (misses maybe)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE