Can anyone explain away this for me?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
just a thought, but is it a chance reflection from your car, if you look in the drivers window you can see a reflection of the wing mirror and in that refection you can see the flash from the camera reflecting, on second thoughts, scrap that as you said they were there before the picture was taken.

Id grab that bottle tbh:)

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Well obviously they are UFOs piloted by miniscule scouts for the Androzani invasion fleet. Your shed is clearly the designated rendezvous point, as per previous invasion plans on other planets where sheds are commonplace.

Really, this is so obvious I don't know why it hasn't been mentioned already.

Sheesh.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I'm grabbing it :D

I did see them, which is why i was taking pics of a shed in the dark lol, but even if i hadn't and they were just on the pic, i cant see how that many orbs of different colours, at different distances and all with the moon reflection on the top right of them, could appear on just those pics and not be repeatable from the same angle and the same distance with the same camera at the same time.

I've just been reading up on the orbs theory, but they all look totally different from my pic, they are transparent for a start and all look similar to each other and all appear at the foreground of images rather than all over the 3 dimensions :)

just a thought, but is it a chance reflection from your car, if you look in the drivers window you can see a reflection of the wing mirror and in that refection you can see the flash from the camera reflecting, on second thoughts, scrap that as you said they were there before the picture was taken.

Id grab that bottle tbh:)

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
How much light comes from what ever room your back door is opening from? enough to light your way to the shed?
No, theres only the door as the blinds were shut. And there is no light coming directly out of it, i need the torch to open the shed.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
:lmao: You have an over active imagination mate :)

Well obviously they are UFOs piloted by miniscule scouts for the Androzani invasion fleet. Your shed is clearly the designated rendezvous point, as per previous invasion plans on other planets where sheds are commonplace.

Really, this is so obvious I don't know why it hasn't been mentioned already.

Sheesh.

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
It's more than likely a weather thing, :) I was working on a hill....far awaaaaayyyyy, stands an old rugged....err sorry, I've had a drink, I was working on a hill on a landfill site a long time ago, walked to the top at about 7am and as I looked down the hill at my long shadow, I spotted a halo around my head, I called the Clerk of Works up and showed him, he said he couldn't see it and I must be seeing a "Glory" and I am the one who can only see my own Glory".

I'd never heard of that before, never seen it since.

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
I see what your saying JD, but you didn't see them, the flash from the camera made them move away. They all left in unison, in a southerly direction. The breeze is blowing right to left in the pics ( west to east), the pics are facing south and the orbs moved away in a roughly SSW direction, basically against the wind.

Dam that means there coming my way I'm gona get me beneli ready close encounters of the third kind = boom boom boom ,and I know it's 2012 end of days but s@@t it's only the 2nd

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
It's more than likely a weather thing, :) I was working on a hill....far awaaaaayyyyy, stands an old rugged....err sorry, I've had a drink, I was working on a hill on a landfill site a long time ago, walked to the top at about 7am and as I looked down the hill at my long shadow, I spotted a halo around my head, I called the Clerk of Works up and showed him, he said he couldn't see it and I must be seeing a "Glory" and I am the one who can only see my own Glory".

I'd never heard of that before, never seen it since.

There's a name for that phenomenon but I can;t for life of me remember what's called. I've seen it at dawn walking on Striding Edge in the Lakes

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
No mate, no torch. I only used that to open the shed about 15 mins before i took these pics. The pics i took in the shed are on the thread about knife jigs. Nothing so much as a blemish on those pics. :)

Did have the torch on when you saw them? As in they wernt glowing themselves.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Broken spectre Rich.

Utterly unreal they are. You think you are being chased by giants in the sky...

brocken-spectre_1734766i.jpg

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Good point, if they generated their own photons, then that would indeed be freaky.

I saw them easily enough, though weather it was because of the light coming from the shed i don't know and tbh, its not something i've thought of. They did seem have their own luminescence about them. And they did catch the light. But they weren't bright white light or anything. I think the pics catch the colours well. If i was to describe them as best i could i would say they looked like little planets.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE