Naturism

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I knew a guy whose wife had the pleasure of removing 4 ticks from almost where the sun doesn't shine. Any further and she wouldn't be able to get the tick remover to there!! Must have looked funny outside in the dark the way thee shadows from inside the tent would have looked by the light of her headtorch!! I think you'd walk away and find another tarn to camp at! :lmao:

Chris

Life Member
Sep 20, 2022
Somerset, Yorkshire, Lincolnshire
I knew a guy whose wife had the pleasure of removing 4 ticks from almost where the sun doesn't shine. Any further and she wouldn't be able to get the tick remover to there!! Must have looked funny outside in the dark the way thee shadows from inside the tent would have looked by the light of her headtorch!! I think you'd walk away and find another tarn to camp at! :lmao:
tenor.gif

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
So is there any merit at all in theTV programme Naked and Afraid? I haven’t watched it beyond a few minutes because it seemed ….. well just silly and prurient. Produced just to jerk my chain.

I know bits are blurred so you can’t assess the bushcraft.

I’m leaving! ( but the question remains.)

Last edited:
I was once snorkelling on Tahiti beach in St Tropez and after a long swim along the beach, decided to come ashore. I realised that I was about to land on the nudist beach and was so embarassed to be the only one wearing swimming trunks that I took them off and strolled nonchalantly back along the beach back towards where I had started. I'd like to think I blended in but I think my white bum probably betrayed me.

I have to say that my brief exposure to naturism felt pleasantly liberating.
obviously the "gendarm of st. tropez" wasn't around... :p (reference to the movie series with Louis de Funes )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE