Naturism

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
To be honest i don't really understand how or why being naked in a museum environment would make the whole experience better. Any naturalists I've seen at Brighton or on the small screen are generally lets say 'mature' and i would suggest its more to do with exhibitionalism than being at one with nature, but that's just my own pov, no offence intended or implied
Can't really see that either unless they are supposed to empathise with all those nude models, however they(the visitors) are being stared at are they?

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
I initially read the thread title as nasturtium and was going to say I like the pods pickled and would like to try and eat them a bit more of them...

I've known people in my life who just hate the sensation of clothes, it's a tactile thing. They'd happily go about in the buff if our culture and our weather made it an option XD

As for naturism I've never been to a nudist beach or whatever but can agree with this comment. I don't always like clothes, I was just paddling on our local beach yesterday and as we were the only people on it I'd have rather jumped in naked that worn trunks that get a bit horrible when wet.

The only problem was people overlooking the beach, people do like to stare or take pictures these days. A few weeks back I was fishing on the same beach and again it was empty when I started. After half an hour I looked round to see a bloke with a couple of cameras right behind me for some reason when the rest of the beach was still empty.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I can sort of understand in any situation where one is sunning or potential water sports etc - But what prompted my question was watching the news last night to see that they had shut a Museum so that naturalists could wander through nude.

Now , I'm not saying its wrong and I'm not saying its right -but I just wonder if its a case of the clothes once worn just feeling 'wrong' ?
Naturalists or naturists? Naturist naturalists visiting the museum surely part of a Venn diagram centre section. You have changed the focus of the thread there so not being a naturalist I feel I can no longer comment here. ;):):)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE