Can anyone explain away this for me?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Ball lightning.

Or earthlights....You on a faultline?

You lucky sod.

(Double lucky for not getting zapped)

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Nice pic mate., they were nothing like that though. :)

It's either water droplets or dust particles, I have a few like that.

Hopefully this is one of them.

34oyhp2.jpg

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Hmmm... Very strange as you can see see them being obscured by the shed roof. Pretty much disproves it being anything on the lense. This I have to say is quite spooky! Did you need a stiff drink to calm down after that? I would, lol!

Very interesting!

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Never noticed those ones JD so i cant comment. My eyes were fixed on the shed, but when they moved away they were going upwards. Thats why the camera shots are going progressively upwards too.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Where can we check for any seismic activity?

As Tengu says these things seem to occur frequently where there's been even slight movement.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
The last pic in the first post shows the shed after they had left, as you can see, nothing there and i have not touched the camera in any way other than to snap the pic. I took a few more after those but they showed nothing either, so i know there is nothing on the lens causing it.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I do need a drink tbh, i'm trying to be a good lad though and sticking the the resoloutions lol.

Hmmm... Very strange as you can see see them being obscured by the shed roof. Pretty much disproves it being anything on the lense. This I have to say is quite spooky! Did you need a stiff drink to calm down after that? I would, lol!

Very interesting!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE