Can anyone explain away this for me?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
Evening folks. :)

I'm hoping some of you can help explain something thats just happened to me.

Sorry mate. I can't.
If that'd happened to me, I'd probably have blacked out through confusion/fear.

Was it raining/foggy? That may explain the orbs close to you, within the range of the flash.
But the two which are distant, well.........errrr.:yikes:

Last edited:

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
No mate, no lights at all, there is a street lamp about 30 yards away, thats it.

What gets me, is if you could see the full res pic, you can see they are reflecting the moonlight as the moon was more or less directly above and a little to the right and if you look at the orbs, the upper right is brighter than the rest.

If you want the better pics, PM me you email addy and ill send you them. :)

Do you have a security light facing the shed at all?

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
No rain or fog mate, clear night, half moon visible, stars visible.

Sorry mate. I can't.
If that'd happened to me, I'd probably have blacked out through confusion/fear.

Was it raining/foggy? That may explain the orbs close to you, within the range of the flash.
But the two which are distant, well.........errrr.:yikes:

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I really need to get the full res pics on here, you cant see half of it on those photobucket pics :( Anyone know how to do it?

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Not a chance mate

Why not? You don't need clouds or wind to generate the conditions for suspended water in the atmosphere, just the right conditions in a localised area. Coupled with a light source, as there was, and you get similar conditions to what you had there.

Not saying that it was what was happening there, but that it does produce exactly that effect.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
This is just a resized one from photobucket, maybe a bit clearer but not like the full res one

P1010042-1.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE