Can anyone explain away this for me?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Who's trying to fool anyone? Not me thats for sure. in order to be trying to fool someone i must first be suggesting what they are. I posted this thread to find out that very thing.

I have let folk tell me what they think they are and i have then looked into all the answers. I still don't know what they are, therefore it would be hard to fool anyone with anything.

I know it is not dust on a lens, as they were visible and reacted to light. Thats the only thing i am certain of tbh.

They were there, i don't know what they were, but i am keen to find out. I'm looking into Mary's suggestion of ball lightning more closely, as some of what i have read sounds similar, but then some of it is nothing like these either. So i don't know what to think. :confused:

I have an open mind, but I'm also not easily fooled.

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Zombie thread out of the grave, back to haunt everyone with wierdness.

The Op piccys have gone so I have no idea what they look like. I swear to eerrr whatever {i am pretty atheist] i saw ball lighting when I was child. There was thunder storm and the lighting conductor for our terrace which was connected to our house took a hit. a few minutes later a ball of blue light comes through the window into the middle of the room, stops and goes out the way it came. There was a slight hum. I have been told by people who have read up on weirdness that what i saw was not ball lightening because it came through a pain of glass, and super charged plasma would of melted it. I have seen ghosts and it certainly wasnt one. It cleaned the dust off the window in a clean circle and years later the window cracked at this point. I am not asking for anyone here verify this memory as real or not I am going to ask my nieghbour he is a lecturer in plasma physics at swansea uni.

Blaidd

Nomad
Jun 23, 2013
UK
If one can't prove what something is, it's usually best to keep an open mind, as the answer is probably outside our current scientific maturity (which is still pretty low).

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Xylaria, Ball lightning has been observed to behavie in such an abnormal fashion...

...Obviously, this sort of thing is normal in the Quantum Realm...Maybe the Microsphere is starting to affect the macrosphere?

Which would be a bit scary, and exciting...Everything is possible now!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE