2 year old Frazer and his 1st knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Referring to the first aid kits on kids at the moot .
As mr fenna quoted pretend sharps .im puzzled as to why for example a two year old baby would need a FAK at the moot.
Surely the lil kiddies will have parents with them whom I would presume having Faks on their person for obvious reasons ie a mass of (REAL-SHARPS) being present .but kiddies with wooden toys come on surely not a FAK for every single kid all the lil ones would be with their parents and not running riot.
And after all the wooden toys are just a little learning fun .

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Referring to the first aid kits on kids at the moot .
As mr fenna quoted pretend sharps .im puzzled as to why for example a two year old baby would need a FAK at the moot.
Surely the lil kiddies will have parents with them whom I would presume having Faks on their person for obvious reasons ie a mass of (REAL-SHARPS) being present .but kiddies with wooden toys come on surely not a FAK for every single kid all the lil ones would be with their parents and not running riot.
And after all the wooden toys are just a little learning fun .

It's purely about educating them that the two should always go together

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Great idea Trev.

Love the knife and that your little one loves it too. An axe is a brilliant idea too. Given the weight and length of an axe even a wooden one may cause a bit of destruction ;) maybe a foam head?

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
IMAG0043.jpgthey sell metal ones for kids you can even get plastic swiss army knives .
e33166729890b51cfe1c52f45bce94d6_image_347x347.jpgkids-swiss-army-knife.jpg
so anyone who thinks it's a bad idea can quietly have a word with themselves in my opinion.

Thanks for the idea my boy has been eating with his cutting straw and chasing the chickens .
IMAG0048.jpg

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
For all those who don't want to carve their own. LINK

wood%20chopping%20set.jpg
wood%20chopping%20set%202.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
One thing though Trev - the poor wee man doesn't have any of your fancy file work on his little bushy knife. Cor it's like they say Cobblers children. :)

It's a very sweet little set though he must've been so chuffed when you gave it to him.

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
One thing though Trev - the poor wee man doesn't have any of your fancy file work on his little bushy knife. Cor it's like they say Cobblers children. :)

It's a very sweet little set though he must've been so chuffed when you gave it to him.
Just to please you and him ill grave it up tonight mate I've roughed out his axe I've just got to whittle it into shape.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Trev they're fantastic, you'll have a mini Davy Crocket on your hands now. Bet he charging about with those in a world of his own. Really cool.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE