Mad daves 1st charity auction.... Look!!! Shiny !!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 6, 2011
none
Firstly, well done Turnip on your winning bid , you sneaked in under the radar,thanks Maddave for providing the knife ,good sum achieved for a worthy cause . And a special mention for SimonD who fought bravely in battle ,we were beaten by a better man on the day.

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
Thank you Mick! and I apologise for the stealthy bid, old e-bay sniping habits die hard, ;) and a few sunday afternoon beers may have weakened my will power to resist bidding on such an amazing looking shiny! :)
I would just like to say though that by no measure could i be considered the better man than you guys! just sneaky like a ninja! lol!
And most importantly, thank you dave for parting with what will soon be my new pride and joy! hope it helps you on your way to your total! :D

Cheers Guys and Gals

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
Firstly, well done Turnip on your winning bid , you sneaked in under the radar,thanks Maddave for providing the knife ,good sum achieved for a worthy cause . And a special mention for SimonD who fought bravely in battle ,we were beaten by a better man on the day.

congrats turnip, came out of nowhere :) believe it or not i fell asleep on my sofa and woke up at quarter to 10. i had ideas to sneak one in last minute myself. ivan, nice banter buddy, i enjoyed our exchanges :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE