Mad daves 1st charity auction.... Look!!! Shiny !!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
I can't believe nobody has outbid me on this one yet!
A BG knife for about the same as Fallkie F1, gotta be the bargain of the century!

Dave

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
:swordfigh i see you are a worthy opponent. i shall now retire to reflect on the situation, check down the back of the sofa for spare change, and go to work to give me some time to talk some sense into myself. until later....

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Thank you all for your participation you really are fantastic. I will be online at 9pm Sunday and the winning bidder will be the one with the closest "thread timetag" before or on 9.00pm (21.00) any bids after that can't be counted i'm afraid. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!!

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
£130 (hoping its early enough to sneak this in...) uh oh, just noticed its a sticky now, no more sneaky morning bids:lmao:

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2011
none
Right that does it, i am coming to the fair county of lincolnshire, verily for a joust and to look down the back of your sofa , and of course to show off my new knife sir, one hundred and thirty five of your finest english pounds ......... Ivan.

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
and so it continues.... i accept your challenge you rapscallion! my sofa has yielded a few extra guineas which allows me to do this...... £139.63! take that!!!!!!!!!!

si :)

Feb 6, 2011
none
To Lord Simon of D . Tis terrible shame as your kingdom is four days horse back ride from Dartmooria, i have none the less sent good tidings of my latest offer by carrier pigeon which is £142.58 . What pray to you think to that ? Awaiting for your gracious retirement from this competion Ivan of Devon ...

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Great effort guys... Remember the rules tho lol bidding starts at ONE POUND and goes in increments of a pound ie: if someone bids £20 you can't bid £20.50, it has to be £21.00 (keeps it all tidy then). The highest bid by next sunday eve at 9.00pm NO LATER wins !!.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
The winner is Mick Sturbs with a bid of 142.00 the next bid was by Turnip but the forum clock was at 21:47 Thank you all for participating. This will go a long way towards the target.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE