Mad daves 1st charity auction.... Look!!! Shiny !!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
As you know I'm raising money for four very deserving charities via Enduro Africa. Some of you have already been very generous and have donated towards the goal of £5000 with much generosity. Today I'm starting the 1st of my charity auctions... All items will be bushcraft related and all will be worth bidding. So without further ado here we go !! The auction will run for 9 days (until next sunday evening 20th Feb) The format is simple, there is no reserve price, bidding starts at ONE POUND and goes in increments of a pound ie: if someone bids £20 you can't bid £20.50, it has to be £21.00 (keeps it all tidy then). The highest bid by next sunday eve at 9.00pm NO LATER wins !!.

SO what's on offer.....

A Bernie Garland Bushcrafter knife in 01 tool steel heat treated to RC 58/59. Full tang with 8mm plus scandi ground bevels. Sturdy in the hand and suited to the more rigorous work & splitting. Complete with its own handmade "Double Dangler" leather belt sheath, It has stabilised brown box elder burr handle with white fibre liners and loveless bolts.

No ordinary knife, this one was made th commemorate the 2008 BCUK halloween middlewood meet and is engraved to show this.

If you want a fantastic knife (and it is) at a good price and at the same time contribute to a worthy cause, start bidding !!.. I thank you in advance for your generosity..

For info Bernies bushcraft knives start at £195

PICCIES!!!

2ue2otd.jpg

24nr1ue.jpg

24lpn5j.jpg

24dk93l.jpg

2rw2quf.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE