What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Stocking up with some consumables for my Sea Cadet bushcraft courses

All the firesteels are from Sonni at Beneath The Stars crafts.

WP_20150127_005_zpsauezogus.jpg

Nov 30, 2014
Folkestone
Today I took delivery of a shiny new Zebra 10cm billy-pot, not massively groundbreaking, but the last bit of kit I needed to be able to do all-nighters again (having somehow binned my mess tins... don't ask!). Now it's just a case of getting a few 'nice to haves' and redundancies, oh and a better first-aid kit, and maybe a nicer knife.....

ARRRRGH MAKE IT STOP!

Right, I'm off to the woods for a cuppa.

BlueTrain

Nomad
Jul 13, 2005
Near Washington, D.C.
I bought a chèche! I haven't got it yet but it's supposed to be on the doorstep when I get home. A chèche is a kind of scarf about two feet wide and eight feet long. They were popular in the French Army from the 1920s through the 1960s, maybe later, in the same way those Arabic headscarves were popular in the last 20 years or so. I'm not sure I'll make much use of it but at least I've got it out of my system, hopefully.

cbrdave

Dec 2, 2011
South East Kent.
Found a second hand tool shop near me, picked these two saws up nice and cheap

Going back when get paid to pick up a couple of folding saws, some files and some clamps they are putting by for me :)
The lamp came from a charity shop thrown in free when i bought a brand new camera tripod for my yet to purchase laser level for work.

cbrdave

Dec 2, 2011
South East Kent.
Found a second hand tool shop near me, picked these two saws up nice and cheap

Going back when get paid to pick up a couple of folding saws, some files and some clamps they are putting by for me :)
The lamp came from a charity shop thrown in free when i bought a brand new camera tripod for my yet to purchase laser level for work.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE