What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Tarptent Scarp 1

97vFuD8.png

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
picked up a Karrimor alpine remote feed stove today, knocked down from £23 to £17 so with the £15 gift card I had it cost the grand sum of £2 :)

jack1623

Jul 19, 2010
North West, UK
Took delivery of an Enzo Necker 70 and a Hultafors heavy duty knife from Heinnie's this morning.

picked up a Karrimor alpine remote feed stove today, knocked down from £23 to £17 so with the £15 gift card I had it cost the grand sum of £2 :)

I've got one of those, overall a very good stove but I have found the Piezo ignition to be next to useless, so make sure you carry a lighter or firesteel with this stove.

fluffkitten

Mar 8, 2014
Nottingham
About 6 years after the original hype I've bought Polish poncho tipi/lavvu. Since half the world has (or has had a green one) I bought a black one, unlike a fair few people both ponchos seem to be the same quality and are the same size.

Going to be nice and dark pre-midday at a few festivals I'll be going to later in the year.

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Unexpectedly bought an pair of glasses after an eye test, it would seem my eyes have eventually caught up with my age! Not cheap are they!!!

Disco1

Settler
Jan 31, 2015
UK
Not today but at the week-end got another mora clipper and a mora double edge spoon carving knife, also ordered a 30 litre back pack.

Insel Affen

Settler
Aug 27, 2014
Tewkesbury, N Gloucestershire
Popped into IKEA tonight and got a couple of utensil holders (AKA stove) already cut it up and tried it a little bit. Also a little cute frying pan (Skanka) and some nesting tins, which the bigger one fits nicely into the 'stove'.

I also saw some quilted booties which were only S/M no large or I would have grabbed a pair. Can't find the on the website, anyone tried them?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE