Woodlore Owners...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

As a Woodlore owner/future owner, which one applies to you?

• Own a Woody & use it

Votes: 37 34.3%
  • Own a Woody and keep it as a collectable

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Own more than one Woody..Use em all

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Own more than one Woody..but keep one as a collectable

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Own a few Woodies, keep more than one as a collectable

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Plan on owning one to use

Votes: 40 37.0%
  • Plan on owning one as a collectable

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamasmith

Forager
Aug 12, 2009
London
i could'nt afford one , plane and simple ..

To be honest, I would be quite happy with a carbon steel Mora if I had to choose between having any other knife and my knife. Bespoke knives etc. aren't necessary, it's enjoyable to have something made specifically for you that you can treasure but a Mora is a very useful tool and very cheap.

I enjoy my knife because it works, it was made for me by a great knife maker and it is treasured and it also supports somebody who cares about his craft and does a good job. Practically the last two things don't mean anything to anybody who doesn't share my opinion but I'll grant myself that luxury.

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I enjoy my knife because it works, it was made for me by a great knife maker and it is treasured and it also supports somebody who cares about his craft and does a good job. Practically the last two things don't mean anything to anybody who doesn't share my opinion but I'll grant myself that luxury.

Ditto that.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
To be honest, I would be quite happy with a carbon steel Mora if I had to choose between having any other knife and my knife. Bespoke knives etc. aren't necessary, it's enjoyable to have something made specifically for you that you can treasure but a Mora is a very useful tool and very cheap.

Very true on both counts,

Having been on the wet Norway trip, I'd take a stainless Mora next time. that and save the worry at UK Customs :lmao:

Bernies Knives are great too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE