Who's going to the Moot?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I intend to. I have to clear the time off work, but I'm tempted to go even if they say no. It would be my first very large moot and a chance to meet people I have known online for several years, hence the reason I really want to go.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Im going cant wait. Went last year for the first time and met some great people and went on loads of workshops.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
You bet your sweet bippy!
though I'm waiting for my new job to start so I can pay for event. Mrs Trog and Troglets 2 & 3 will be there too. I might not be able to arrive till the saturday but we'll see about that when work commences.
Looking forward to meeting everybody.

ATB

Ogri the trog

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I'm coming down too :D
First time for me as well, I've postponed things and put people off to keep the time free because I'm determined to actually get to this one.
Looking forward to seeing people and having time to talk and work with them.

atb,
Toddy

Cobweb

Native
Aug 30, 2007
South Shropshire
Me, Bramble and the twiglets are going as well :D This will be our first one, couldn't make the last one unfortunately as we came to the party a bit late :)

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
I'll be there, with my little girl, and my wife (her first time camping ever?) my girl has not shut up about it for nearly a month, she is looking forward to.. well just about everything

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I'm going to be there as well with my son. Both of us are really looking forward to it. :burnout:

Probably going to stop off at a campsite near to Bath the night before so it's not so much of a fight getting through the M25 carpark.

Rhoda

Nomad
May 2, 2004
Cornwall
www.worldwild.co.uk
I'll be there with my little boy and my husband, I'm running the two tracking workshops, haven't been since the 1st or 2nd (?) one and been off the scene for a while so looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones! :D

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
Yep, I'm flying over for it, hope it's as good as last year.
Met some nice people and learnet a lot, my bonus this year is SWMBO is letting me do Mors course as well, lucky me.

Brian

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE