Who's going to the Moot?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
I too will be there. Thanks for that thought Seoras. I've got a bit of prep to do, you just reminded me.

peds8045

Sep 4, 2005
Telford, Shropshire
I'm planning on going, it'll be my first time to the Moot as work has this nasty habit of interfering with plans that i make. Planning on staying for the duration too...

Glen

Life Member
Oct 16, 2005
London
I'm going to my first moot too I missed last years, due to last minute "unforeseen cirumstances".
This year it's works turn to foresee that I'll not suddenly be available just because they get their dates wrong again, had enough of that last week.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Should have mentioned earlier..
I'll give the rabbits a miss this year, (unless anyone specifically wants them included again), instead I might go for teaching some knots & ropework to those who would like to learn.

ATB

Ogri the trog

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Should have mentioned earlier..
I'll give the rabbits a miss this year, (unless anyone specifically wants them included again), instead I might go for teaching some knots & ropework to those who would like to learn.

ATB

Ogri the trog

Cancel Last,
The rabbits might be back on again if we can source enough of suitable quality - anyone able to help with this?

Cheers

Ogri the trog

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
I'll be there and it'll be my first time at Bushmoot too, looking forward to it tho' I'm expecting to lose some skin to the flint knapping :D

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
I'll be there as usual .... not sure what I'm going to teach this year, but if there is anything that people would like covered please feel free to pm me and I'm sure we can sort something out .... even if its on a 1 on 1 basis :D

Ed

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
:rolleyes: Unfortunately I wont be able to make the moot this year as I'm taking 18 students to Malawi for three weeks to help build schools and have a good look round. I hope you all have a great time.

J*

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
I will be there for the last night only, to be down in time for Mors.
Would have been at the whole thing but have to go to some wedding or other...

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
This will be our 3rd time so looking forward to seeing you all down there. :)

I fancy having a go at making some bits of 'rustic' furniture. Other plans are some kinds of baskets and a few bone tools. I've got a plastic box labled 'Bone's which I find a bit wierd. :D

Stu

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Also, if anybody requires a lift, I will be in the big blue bus and should have ample room for a few bods and some kit! Still haven't got the time off booked though, so I need to get on with that. Not sure how long I'm going for yet either, I'm playing that by ear.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE