Who's going to the Moot?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Unfortunately, The Ratbag is away and I haven't gotten permission to go up on his shoot for some bunnies. I don't know the owner that well, I've met him twice and i don't want to take libertise so no bunnies from me I'm afraid. I will bring somejointed frozen rabbit though.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Last question before I finish packing my kit up and get it ready to throw in the car tomorrow: How far from the car park to the actual site? 'Cos I've got a fair bit of kit, basically food for most of the event in a cool box, my kit and a bit of tackle for the bring and buy. Bagsy first refusal on borrowing Waylands' trolley!

:D

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Last question before I finish packing my kit up and get it ready to throw in the car tomorrow: How far from the car park to the actual site? 'Cos I've got a fair bit of kit, basically food for most of the event in a cool box, my kit and a bit of tackle for the bring and buy. Bagsy first refusal on borrowing Waylands' trolley!

:D

If you can't borrow Wayalnds trolley you can always borrow mine Spamel.

Right that's me finished and we're off to the moot :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE