What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi all don't often get a chance to go to bootsales but i bought this lot
o0cenr.jpg

2yttkcp.jpg

the whole lot about £6 regards dave

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
Just ordered a pair of Fjallraven Barents trousers in green.

I hope they're worth it!

Also, small esbit stove and aquamira frontier pro for my day hike stuff.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Didn't exactly buy it, but just been lent a brand new Volvo V60. I've had a quick look on the Volvo website and the spec I've got is worth well over £35,000... Thank goodness for car insurance!!

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
I bought it last week but this baby arrived yesterday:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SCOTCH-EY...285?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item19c8569e8d

A 1" Auger for a fiver, including postage.

I slipped it onto a piece of ash for the handle and fired it up on a piece of dried offcut last night. Monster hole in no time.

It's stamped as being made in Sheffield so that should mean it is good quality metal.

No connection to the seller, just thought the green woodworkers out there might be interested.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I bought it last week but this baby arrived yesterday:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SCOTCH-EY...285?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item19c8569e8d

A 1" Auger for a fiver, including postage.

I slipped it onto a piece of ash for the handle and fired it up on a piece of dried offcut last night. Monster hole in no time.

It's stamped as being made in Sheffield so that should mean it is good quality metal.

No connection to the seller, just thought the green woodworkers out there might be interested.

These are the exact ones a few of us bought a couple of years ago to go with the sheaths Shep made, brilliant value for a cracking tool!

MandaPanda

Jul 24, 2011
Sussex
A couple of keyring LED lights to go with my Bush Key (thanks FGYT!)
I found a small LED to be useful to clip to my tarp ridgeline to help me relocate my sleeping area after trekking out in the middle of the night to answer a call of nature.
Unfortunately I recently lost it and decided it was indispensible - hence a re-buy.
Also some more Maxpedition stuff....damn them!

Last edited:

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
wow just had 4 parcels delivered all at once :) dont you just love it when you forgot you ordered anything, some of these i have been waiting weeks for.

2x nalgene bottles (well swapped rather than bought)
1x light my fire grampa fork
1x Mountain Navigation by Peter Cliff (what a great name for someone who writes books on mountain navigation) (thanks TinkyPete for heads up on that on)
1x Hussby P2 Cree torch from Deal Extreme (thanks TinkyPete for heads up on that on)

why is it when i talk to pete i end up buying something of the internet

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Had my Ridgeline Monsoon smock delivered today from Scott Country International a local company to me in Castle Douglas, (Internet sales only,unless you're local, whereby they will get the product to the office for trying out).

Next day via USP, great service and communications.

Need to wait until Friday for the rain now.lol

I've no connection other than as a customer but their service is excellent.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE