What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
A tilley th5 hemp hat, a cracking hat. Swmbo is under the impression it's a regatta costing a tenner.....

touched by nature

I'm lucky enough to have four Tilley Hats. But the TH5 Hemp is by far my favourite, and the most stylish I reckon. Hope you enjoy wearing it.

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
I'm lucky enough to have four Tilley Hats. But the TH5 Hemp is by far my favourite, and the most stylish I reckon. Hope you enjoy wearing it.

I've been wearing it for the last couple of days. Chuffed to bits with it, it just... felt better than the t3 imo. So much so that I'm gonna get the tec wool so I'm ready for when the cold returns.

touched by nature

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I've been wearing it for the last couple of days. Chuffed to bits with it, it just... felt better than the t3 imo. So much so that I'm gonna get the tec wool so I'm ready for when the cold returns.

Return? Did it actually go away? Last week I wore a hat to stop getting sunburn, this week I've been wearing a hat to keep warm!

Trying to think of what I've bought recently to add something to this thread but I've been busy working 9 hours days all this week and not bought anything, I did manage to knock off early today though. Does €45 in the car's diesel tank count?

dasy2k1

Nomad
May 26, 2009
Manchester
£75 worth of bike bits (mainly a new set of brake levers and cross top levers) for my old 80s road bike
sadly the crosstop levers were the wrong size and have to go back :( 80s bikes dont have oversized handlebars! :11doh:

Leiflet

Nomad
Jun 5, 2013
Devon
What I bought today was a digital camera so I can stop threatening to post pics of my spoons and actually do it. I think I'm addicted. To spoons, that is, not cameras. Is there a cure?

Cheers,
Leif

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
4 large axe heads 5-7lbs
hessian sack of steel wedges
spar hook
and the sharp end of a slasher
All for £10

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2012
Nr St Ives, Cornwall
Just placed an order for another pair of IMHO the excellent Teddy Bear trousers (36"S) £25 + £4.95 P&P
D329P_SP247_01_2A6BM

Very happy with the pair I got earlier in the year, lightweight, hard wearing, quick drying and sufficiently pockety to keep a pocket freak like me happy. So when I saw these going relatively cheap, I felt it would be rude not to get myself another pair.

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
My vango mk4 force ten arrived today. Dated 1996, stored for years. Brand new, never used. Chuffed to bits :) . Got it down to 8 mins pitching time. Talk about bomb proof, absolutely over the moon. This is where everyone comes on the forum telling me how pooh they are lol.

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
My vango mk4 force ten arrived today. Dated 1996, stored for years. Brand new, never used. Chuffed to bits :) . Got it down to 8 mins pitching time. Talk about bomb proof, absolutely over the moon. This is where everyone comes on the forum telling me how pooh they are lol.

Nope they're brilliant; but even in their day they were heavy and these days they are definitely very heavy but for car camping they are the dogs danglies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE