What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Picked up a Witnedown (Witney) Ambassador 100% virgin wool, double blanket for £6, in mint condition. Happy Days:)

Turnstone

Apr 9, 2013
Germany
Wool socks, wool underpants and a woolpower shirt. I am not expecting warm weather on the north sea shore during my holidays...

And a spare battery, memory card, timer remote control, ND filter and polarizing filter to complete my new camera setup.

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
Warbonnet Ridgerunner. .. sooo stoked , not been out since the bugs errupted and mosquitos hijacked the forrests as my current setup is netless.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108180&p=1328289#post1328289

mygreenland170pulk7.JPG

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
Just got a brand new camelbak bfm in multi cam for £70, the army surplus store got it from let me hagle it down from £100 :)

Red squirrel

Tenderfoot
Dec 18, 2012
Broadstairs
Nothing exciting.. An aerosol tin of chain lube for my motorcycle and 2 breathalysers (you have to carry them in France by law now).

Why do you have to carry 2 breathalysers? Is that only for motorbikes? Seems like a lot of stupid laws are being made across europe to target us bikers atm :mad:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Why do you have to carry 2 breathalysers? Is that only for motorbikes? Seems like a lot of stupid laws are being made across europe to target us bikers atm :mad:

All drivers no mater the vehicle have to carry them now. The reason I was laughing was that on the Now Show they were saying if you used your breathalyser - then you no longer had one so couldn't drive anyway.

Red squirrel

Tenderfoot
Dec 18, 2012
Broadstairs
Ah I see lol, I guess once you've used it you have proof that your not riding ****** at least until you can get down the road to buy other one! I hope they don't bring that law in over here, I dunno where I'd put it on my bike all the storage is taken up with tools and waterproofs. Anyway this is probably way off bushcraft kit topic lol

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Ah I see lol, I guess once you've used it you have proof that your not riding ****** at least until you can get down the road to buy other one! I hope they don't bring that law in over here, I dunno where I'd put it on my bike all the storage is taken up with tools and waterproofs. Anyway this is probably way off bushcraft kit topic lol

Have you seen the amount of booze some crafters put away at a camp! :rolleyes: Could easily be over the limit after an overnighter then ride home.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)

The pack of two kits I have in my glove compartment in the car are about the size of a packet of cigarettes. Take them out of the box and stash them in a pocket and they ought to be nothing in size. Hadn't occurred to me to carry them on the bike when I'm out on it, so maybe I should get another packet next time I'm at the chemists. They only cost about €3 for a pack of two.

What did I buy today? Three DVD's, a 13mm drill chuck, a billhook, big caste iron dutch oven, a valve for a Butane gas bottle to connect my cooker up with and sausage in a baguette all at a bootfair this morning. All retail therapied out ... at least for now. :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE