What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I dunnit! I bought myself a Berghaus Crusader in the Simply Hike sale. I've been faffing about this for months and finally got my act together. Sooooo ... when you see this little red-haired old lady wobbling along the track under an army-size bergen you'll know it's me :lmao:. Seriously, I'm looking fwd to having a go at packing it tonight/tomorrow and seeing all my bulky (if light!) kit going in. I've tried it on and it feels weird after my Gossamer Gear Murmur ... from the sublime to the gor blimey, or is it the other way around ??? I'll be interested to see if it does do what I think it will. Just put up the one rubbish pic as I'm sure you all know what it is! And there are super pix and vid online anyway. Am keeping both bags BTW as they serve very different purposes :).

Berghaus-Crusader-pack.jpg

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
my xmas presents arrived today
coldsteel trailhawk
black widow catapult with spare elastic and ball bearing ammo
peanut lighter and fuel cell and some maya sticks :-D

so thats me happy the trail hawk is very light but the shaft needs a good sanding and the blade needs a touch up but i love it just need to work the head loose next ...

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
My DD Hammocks 3x3m tarp arrived today. Will see a lot of use as my backpackinglight solo tarp is too small to use with a hammock and my DD extra large tarp is a bit ginormous for solo camping.

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
Been after one these for a while so......
uvu4a9eb.jpg

vymyhare.jpg

7apugure.jpg

dahemu3e.jpg

Ed Edwards

Dec 17, 2012
Kent/London
Loads over the last few weeks!

- DD 3 x 3 Tarp (as my 4.5 x 3 was just too big!).
- Titanium tent stakes (nice....)
- Vargo Aluminium Windshield (although it says you can use it as pot stand DON'T, it will lose its temper if in a flame longer than about 6 mins. Little disappointed).
- Titanium 1ltr Pot
- Minibulldesign remote stove (to add to my home made alcohol stoves).
- More 550 Para Cord (bit disappointed. Said it's MilSpec, but it's not the best).
- A new Firesteel.

Basic stuff really. It can't ALL be exciting! That said, the fuel spent on visiting relatives would have bought a load more Gucci stuff!

Happy New Year to all :)

Ed Edwards

Dec 17, 2012
Kent/London
@ Harvestman

Just got mine too. Have the XL... Way too big and my Poncho set-up is no good for bad weather. Testing the 3 x 3 in the South Downs this weekend.

Last edited:

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Where do I start.... Foot cream, egg holders, OMM chest pouch from Podcast Bob and Salamander gaiters from some other online place. I have been looking for an older Rab Generator smock in "Beluga" (don't like the new colour range) size XXL- found a Montane Fireball XXL for £71.99- 40% off!!!! Too good to pass ;)

Ed Edwards

Dec 17, 2012
Kent/London
A Becker BK 14 (Eskabar) to supplement my old faithful BK 2.... From Heinnie Haynes!

Ed

** Ordered at 1100 on Thursday, arrived at 1400 Friday! HH really are excellent to deal with. **

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE