What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Aha! so as to lift the possible hot bits a little further away from the tent, and to allow for a good all round air flow to draw out the smoke,

297800_10151251998399073_1870426034_n.jpg

Ace,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
As promised a list of parts for front end work on the Dodge Ram:
1) 4 new tires with nitrogen fill (BF Goodrich 17 inch Long Trail TAs)
2) Left and right front hub bearings
3) Left and right tie rods
4) Left and right upper control arms with ball joints and bushings
5) Left and right Left and right lower ball joints
6) left and right front brake shoes and rotors

All totaled with labor, old tire disposal fees, tire service agreement, and shop incidentals; just over $2700.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Three bottles of Riggwelter, one bottle of Ardmore, a packet of Clan and a wool/windstop cap from Ardmoor :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
An energy performance certificate, a gas installation certificate and a fixed electrical installation certificate ,

Boooooooring!

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
i've just ordered an original green tigers paw tent for £34.50 delivered brand new on ebay i already have a orange one but not really for stealth camping ;)

now just need to sneak it past the wife as she already complains about all my tents tarps etc :rolleyes:

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
A arktis b221 black smock xl fits like a glove , in my own little world with the hood up :)
Oh and a husky axe from a heads up
All The Best , Stewart

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
A roll of Gutterman thread for my Gear-hammock project,

And a few meters of Lash-it to practice splicing and maybe make some prussic loops. I'm going to buy a full roll if it works out for the guy-lines / ridgeline for the superfly I'm getting, roll-on crimbo !

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
My most recent purchase was an A Wright bushcraft knife in stag ..................... now with Mr Longstrider haveing a regrind done

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
3 metres of Dan-cam fabric to make a windshield for my hammock (from Pro-Fabrics) - it's the same stuff, as far as I can tell, that is used in the Arktis Dan-cam smocks

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Swedish army trangia and pots,
100ft woodland camo paracord
universal Pot handle
cheap £20 square 2 season bag to make do as an under-quilt until i can afford my snugpak ub

Also dylon'd my norgie and combat jacket black.
Norgie now has dark green outer, black inner and very dark green collar/cuffs. Jacket is like a black ghost camo and looks quite good.

theoctagon

Nomad
Sep 3, 2010
Yorkshire
Borah Gear custom bivy

borah.jpg

Opted for:
M90 top
Silnylon floor
Side zip - RHS
Standard length
Standard girth plus - I asked for couple of extra inches to ensure plenty of room for my down bag, but smaller than the larger size
Stake loops
Plus I asked John to decrease the amount of netting so that it provides a bit more weather resistance

Quality on this looks to be superb, and the weight inc stuff sack 205g

Very happy!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE